Main Menu

Short Comic: The Worlds Hardest Jigsaw (by me!)

Started by michaelarby, 29 March, 2023, 05:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelarby

Hello again guys. I made another little short comic - this one more just like a little joke i daydreamed about recently and had to put to paper! I dont even know if it makes sense!

If you like and want to see my other work, check out www.michaelarby.com/comics

Enjoy!

Art website: www.michaelarby.com

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

JohnW

Quote from: michaelarby on 29 March, 2023, 05:08:26 PMI dont even know if it makes sense!
Who needs sense? This will do me fine.

The gore is maybe a bit too much for my taste, but the punchline is perfect.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Funt Solo

So, either he has to repeatedly (once a year?) destroy the undead beast in order to save the world? Or does he eat its heart in order to stay alive? Is he a necromantic chicken? What's the backstory? Is the undead beast the real victim here?

I really enjoyed that.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

michaelarby

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, really appreciate it! I've already noticed a few mistakes though- missed an apostrophe in the title :'(  Ugh!

Credo I honestly hadnt considered the 'why' of killing the monster repeatedly but the idea of a necromantic chicken is funny. Like he dabbled in sorcery in college and this is his shameful secret he has to take care of for the reset of his life as a result.
Art website: www.michaelarby.com

Colin YNWA

That is GREAT.

Not much else to say, fun and funny with just a hint of chilling!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

A.Cow

Um ... I don't get it.  I don't understand how "shed" relates to the jigsaw -- is there something I'm missing?

Le Fink

Rogue Judge

Awesome!Some find it puzzling, while others shed some light by proposing their own ideas.