Main Menu

New mini Comic - JET LEG! The man with a Jet for a Leg!

Started by michaelarby, 17 October, 2023, 04:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelarby

Howdy guys. As work continues on my anthology book (ive shared a few of the strips before) I've also been toying with the idea of making comic zines. I'm so ridiculously slow, that I figured a few of these would be a good way to bulk out my tabls at conventions etc.

Here's the first:

As always, more work can be found on michaelarby.com/comics

cheers!
Art website: www.michaelarby.com

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

That is FANTASTIC! Really laugh out loud stuff. And the art is great.

Le Fink

I chortled. More than once! Very good. What is the 'it's time for revenge' comic style in reference to? It's funny, but I don't know why.

nxylas

Very silly. I Loved it. Coincidentally, I happen to be listening to Wet Leg's self-titled debut album right now.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Woolly

Format this into half-page episodes, and pitch it to Tharg!
Fantastic stuff!

michaelarby

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

The 'Revenge' thing was just taking a potshot at anime cartoons where characters often take super cutesy form for a moment, to sell an emotional beat!
Art website: www.michaelarby.com

JohnW

You're just getting better at this, aren't you?

Keep 'em coming.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Le Fink

Quote from: michaelarby on 18 October, 2023, 10:24:50 PMThe 'Revenge' thing was just taking a potshot at anime cartoons where characters often take super cutesy form for a moment, to sell an emotional beat!
Forgot to say thanks for the response, I don't think I've seen enough anime for it to have registered with me instantly but heck it's funny anyway!