Main Menu

Aliens Vs Predator Tops the Charts!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 25 February, 2010, 06:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

Oh, the game charts.

& there was Stevie envisaging Alien vs Predator belting out their version of Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the dashboard light"
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Tweak72

Picked the PC game up but am worried that it will play as my mate has discribed as "On rails". Should I have gone for Far Cry 2?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

uncle fester

Don't play it alone if you jump at scary bits in movies.

Not that I do, you understand...

ThryllSeekyr

Does anybody in Australia own this game yet?

ThryllSeekyr

I just read about the ban being lifted in Australia.

You'd beleive we'd be living in Germany.

On the subject of these types of game I recall seeing screenshots somewhere of a different type of game based on the Alien xenomorph premice. I beleived it had the same game engine as one of the later versions of Baulder's Gate/Ice Wind Dale games.

ThryllSeekyr

Peter Wolf

I started playing this game for the first time last night and although i didnt play for very long[only as far as the second checkpoint] my first impressions of it are very very good.The graphics are very very good and create the right atmosphere and it really is edge of the seat stuff in terms of not knowing what is round the corner and far more so than my experience of a lot of other games.I cant comment on the script very much yet as i havent completed the game but it seems good so far.........

Games are like films in the sense that you can tell if the game is going to be any good after the first 5 or 10 minutes or so.

Good job Rebellion
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death