Main Menu

Cinebooks

Started by Colin YNWA, 28 January, 2012, 09:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Otter

As well as Barracuda they will releasing two other new series this year: Wayne Shelton by Jean Hamme & Christian Denayer and The Lament of the Lost Moors by Jean Dufaux and Gregor Rosinski.

Here is there a preview of art from Wayne Shelton volume 1.

Ancient Otter

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 24 March, 2013, 10:54:18 PMLong John Silver is getting a new volume in France next month, but I imagine it would be a year at least until it gets released in English.

Looks like I called that one totally wrong as Cinebook will release volume 4 later this year along with Orbital Volume 5, S.P.O.O.K.S volume 3, The Scorpion Volume 7, Lament of the Lost Moors - Siobhan. Check out the release schedule.

Tombo

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 29 April, 2013, 09:49:10 PM
Orbital Volume 5,

Sweet!  I had thought that series was over given the ending of Volume 4.

Mabs

Quote from: Tombo on 29 April, 2013, 10:33:12 PM
Orbital Volume 5,

Sweet!  I had thought that series was over given the ending of Volume 4.

Wow. Volume 5? brilliant news!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 24 March, 2013, 10:54:18 PMLong John Silver is getting a new volume in France next month, but I imagine it would be a year at least until it gets released in English.

Looks like I called that one totally wrong as Cinebook will release volume 4 later this year along with Orbital Volume 5, S.P.O.O.K.S volume 3, The Scorpion Volume 7, Lament of the Lost Moors - Siobhan. Check out the release schedule.

There's some great stuff lined up there. Two Scorpion books in one year is a bonus!

Proudhuff

Looks like the LJS wait is over:

November, i hope they have it early at the Lakes gig
DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET.

If it's Nov and Lakes is in Oct then probably not, no. But TB YES.

Ancient Otter

The January & May 2014 releases are listed on Amazon.co.uk but for the months in between, nothing strangely....perhaps it will be updated soon. No new series to report on so far.

Ancient Otter

I was digging around the internet for any mentions of any series from Cinebook and I found a mention from an article from 2011 talking about getting XIII spinoff XII Mysteries on the 2014 schedule, wonder if they're still doing that. It's mentioned at the end of this article.

Amazon.co.uk have listings for releases up to March 2014, no new titles.

The Wikipedia page for Orbital mentions that a volume 6 is due for release in early 2014, no idea when that might turn up for English release.

CrazyFoxMachine

Cinebooks tweeted today that they hoped to get Long John Silver #4 by thought bubble.

Phwwaooorr.

Proudhuff

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 25 October, 2013, 11:39:43 PM
Cinebooks tweeted today that they hoped to get Long John Silver #4 by thought bubble.

Phwwaooorr.

Spoke to the chap from Cinebooks at the Lakes Con, he seem to think LJS4 would be out by then too, so fingers crossed
DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

Just announced on the Cinebooks Thought Bubble event on Twitter...

"we'll be bringing these books to Thought Bubble"

Droooool

Mabs

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 09 November, 2013, 01:44:55 PM
Just announced on the Cinebooks Thought Bubble event on Twitter...

"we'll be bringing these books to Thought Bubble"

Droooool

Wow! That new Orbital book has got me dead excited!  :D
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Bolt-01

LJS is the one for me. A simply superb story.

Looks like pirates might be a recurring theme for the event, eh?

SmallBlueThing

My copy of LJS4- which Amazon still reckon is due to be delivered on Monday- has not been dispatched as yet. Seeing as all my other purchases have delivery estimates covering a couple of weeks, and LJS is very specifically one day only, I shall be interested to see what happens.

SBT