Main Menu

2000 AD Doesn't Exist...

Started by Cyber-Matt, 26 March, 2009, 05:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Wll, Tiny Tips (9) has been reading ROGUE TROOPER of late (complimented Dave Gibbons on his tank design) and went to pick up last weeks Prog and I did shudder slightly at NECROPHIM being in it.

Being nine he was distracted before he got to child friendly images of Satan shagging a pig faced lady so it was all OK.

And yes, I know I am being hypocritical letting him see people be mown down by machine guns but not the odd bit of cock and tit.  

At the moment, I can't hand him the Prog to read and that's a shame.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

House of Usher

For me the Clive Barker aesthetic is the only thing that redeems Necrophim, because the writing's so terribly bad; but I agree it's not for kids. Maybe its proper niche lies somehere outside 2000ad?
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Quote..or or any other kind of deviant.

Said the man named 'faplad'!

I too am scared of your uncle.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "TordelBack"
Quote..or or any other kind of deviant.

Said the man named 'faplad'!

I too am scared of your uncle.

Self abuse isnt deviancy.

Its sex with someone you love.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

QuoteSelf abuse isnt deviancy.

Its sex with someone you love.

Plus five house points there for the Woody Alan quote :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: "peterwolf"Self abuse isnt deviancy.

Coudn't agree more. However, I refer you to my signature. P;ease believe me
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Bouwel

QuoteCoudn't agree more. However, I refer you to my signature. P;ease believe me

It doesn't help that your choice of avatar looks like he's..umm...enjoying himself. Alone.

-Bouwel-
(I need a wash now...)
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

It occurred to me not so long ago that if I was to have a sexual relationship with another human being it would most likely result in at least one death so I feel that the world owes me at least a couple hours of alone time as a reward for such selflessness.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "Godpleton"It occurred to me not so long ago that if I was to have a sexual relationship with another human being it would most likely result in at least one death so I feel that the world owes me at least a couple hours of alone time as a reward for such selflessness.

virgin?

Bouwel

Preying Mantis I think...

-Bouwel-

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: "Bouwel"It doesn't help that your choice of avatar looks like he's..umm...enjoying himself. Alone.

My God, you're right. I hadn't noticed. I picked it to show some love to the strip since it didn't get much while it was running.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Martin Jameson

Quote from: "the_legendary_shark"Er...
Well, he is enjoying himself isn't he!!
That's made my morning...

House of Usher

Frisky this morning, Martin?  ;)
STRIKE !!!

Martin Jameson

Quote from: "House of Usher"Frisky this morning, Martin?  ;)
There isn't a morning I'm not!