Spoilers > Prog

Prog 2287: Grinders Keepers!

(1/15) > >>

IndigoPrime:
The Prog kicks off with a fun Dredd one-and-done by Niemand/Dyer. Hope feels like an expansion episode and is a bit clunky. Things go wrong in Skip Tracer and I realise in the final frame there’s a big reveal, but I’ve no idea who these people are.

Terror Tales is good and grim. Notably, it’s Kek-W, so that shouldn’t be a surprise. Part 24 of Brimful is next, which I only mention because it’s the episode where a certain J Kingsley and M Smith enter the fold. Then we finish with Brink, which feels like it really wants to be a movie. Solid, at least.

Next week, we’re back to Regened, so it’s two weeks until the ongoing thrills continue. In all honestly, I’m fine with the break this time.

Dredd > Terror Tales > Brink > Skip Tracer > Hope

broodblik:
Cover by Andy Clarke:

broodblik:
Cover and Logo:

Barrington Boots:
Got mine on Saturday! Big fan of this cover.

Dredd very enjoyable silly story and the highlight of the Prog. Really liked the design on the Grinder itself which was smack between menacing and totally derpy.

Everything else much as it was last week for me:

Hope I still think this is fairly dreadful, but glad others are enjoying it!

Skip Tracer this is inoffensive without being engaging. I think I know who that is at the end?

Terror Tales - this one also didn't work for me really.

Brink keeps on Brinking

I thought Brink and Hope would wrap up this week, not sure why but everything resumes in two weeks.

broodblik:

--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 20 June, 2022, 09:14:11 AM ---I thought Brink and Hope would wrap up this week, not sure why but everything resumes in two weeks.

--- End quote ---

From an interview with Matt Smith he said that Brink will be something like 24 episodes whereas Hope will most likely be 12 like the previous arcs but it might be more

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version