Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: antodonnell on 19 December, 2012, 08:58:48 AM
I feel the brushes could do with more variety in their stroke so each line is not too similar.

You can vary the pressure-response curve on a brush-by-brush basis, so you can have stiff pens and responsive brushes. You can have a combination, that's quite stiff at low pressures, but becomes much looser at higher pressures...

Do you want me to stick up a quick post about this on the Manga Studio Q&A thread?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steven Austin

Haha didn't mean to start an ape trend - and didn't realise there were so many closet aped artists out there....Nice work dudes!!

Yeah i'm defo going to get into Manga Studios over the Xmas period, lock the doors and turn off the lights before throwing myself into it and then coming back to bombard ya'll with a loada questions.

pauljholden

Steven Austin

Hahaha nice work PJ and RW - looking forward to the next installment. Love that last panel. You've got Cameron down.

antodonnell

Oh those naughty politicians.

QuoteDo you want me to stick up a quick post about this on the Manga Studio Q&A thread?

Any info would be much appreciated Jim. I was just going to rummage through the internet and soak up whatever's out there over the course of a few days. Starting with the Manga Studio Q&A thread :)

Thanks

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: antodonnell on 19 December, 2012, 01:35:59 PM
Any info would be much appreciated Jim. I was just going to rummage through the internet and soak up whatever's out there over the course of a few days. Starting with the Manga Studio Q&A thread :)

Editing the pressure response of pens in MS4 with the proviso that this may have changed in MS5!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Steven Austin on 18 December, 2012, 10:50:06 PM
Thanks Zarjazzer - the story was kind of tongue in cheek and went like this:

Koko a female Gorilla born in San Francisco Zoo in 1974 was according to her trainer Francine Patterson able to sign and understand speech. This incredible story was made very public and hit headlines the world over.
What the public do not know is that the attention given to Koko and her owner was a ploy by a secret government department intended to draw attention away from another operation, one far more sinister, involving state of the art bio engineering and the training of a male Gorilla in urban warfare - the operation was code named - 'Operation Colonel'.
This sounds grand.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

gdwessel

CrazyFoxMachine

Page for a local Bristol 'zine. Written by Crescent (yes Geoffery is meant to be spelt like that).

IAMTHESYSTEM

This is a great one page epic by G.C and O.W.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

pauljholden

Darren Stephens

Awesome stuff, guys. Is that Mean Machine in Manga Studio 5, PJ? Terrific.
Here's a quick Batman and Robin pic drawn for a workmates grandson for Chrimbo.

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

kylestrahm

Bhuna

Great Mean Machine PJ. And a cracking Batman too Mr Stephens.

Here's a bit of a taster of a Spencer Nero strip I've just finished for Paragon

And Nightcrawler

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress