Main Menu

Hallowscream! Hallowe'en Special 2020

Started by M.I.K., 31 October, 2020, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

"Last night I dreamt I went to Merjeagles again..."

Vampires! Ghosts! Monsters! Pumpkins! Squiggly things! All these and more can be found within the pages of the latest edition of Hallowscream! Back from the depths once more to fiddle with your fear-centres!

Click here for more info and to download!

Bad City Blue

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I just took the opportunity to order print versions of Hallowscream #1 and #2 from Lulu- intending to get physical copies of all of them, depending on the standard of the product Lulu delivers. The ones I've read have been great over the years- and it will be nice to have a copy of the one with the strip I scripted and Conor Boyle drew, at long last.

SBT

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

My copies of Hallowscream #1 and #2 have just arrived from Lulu- and I'm more than pleased. Beautiful printing, lovely paper, glossy covers, spines, the whole lot. I'll definitely be getting the rest in this format. My question is- do the guys and gals behind the comic see financial reward from my buying through Lulu, or am I just lining the pockets of a megaCorp?

SBT

M.I.K.

The latter. Something to show folk though.

They don't all have spines, incidentally. I think that's largely dependent on how many pages they have, though you'd have to ask Mr. West about that - he handles the Lulu side of things, (and may be adding a few pence to cover website costs and stuff for all I know).