2000 AD > News

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

<< < (12/16) > >>

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 18 June, 2022, 09:48:46 AM ---While I'm not particularly an action figure person this range is getting really good. I kinda wish I was an action figure person!

--- End quote ---

I am an action figure person so want all these however there’s sooo many now that I can’t justify splurging on my own so I’ve instructed my wife, Son, Daughter & Mother-in-law to pre order and put them away for Xmas & Birthday - I’ll just have to buy the Lawmaster and a couple of others. Let’s hope they do and Zavvi deliver after those comments I’ve seen on this thread 😳

Dash Decent:
MEAN MACHINE!!!!
[/size]

Dash Decent:

Colin YNWA:
I tend not to buy action figures and I'm not the biggest fan of Mean but damn if that isn't astonishingly good!

Dash Decent:
I am trying to resist this range but Hershey, Anderson, the Lawmaster, the fact they got Fire done, and now Mean are causing my resolve to waver.

It's so good that Hiya are putting out a force of Judges, plus a range of enemies to go up against, not just the same supernatural squad as always.  Let's see if this means they put out the rest of the Angel gang (who next?  Fink?  Pa?  Fink with Ratty would be a good balance with Cal & Judge Fish) or go for some other enemies.  I am really hoping for a Sov Judge.  Like the stormtroopers from Star Wars, that's a figure that people can justify buying more than one of.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version