2000 AD > News

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

<< < (13/27) > >>

Dash Decent:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 24 August, 2022, 02:09:08 PM ---I tend not to buy action figures and I'm not the biggest fan of Mean but damn if that isn't astonishingly good!

--- End quote ---

More photos here: news item.

Trooper McFad:
That’s a corker - I’ll have to keep the heating off until December to be able to afford many more of these

BPP:
I mean I’d actually like to see some of them rather than the 20th announced…..

lincnashOZ:

--- Quote from: Dash Decent on 24 August, 2022, 01:46:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Mean is really nice but the thrill-suckers are strong with teeny 1/18 scale (and STILL nothing actually released in this series).
;-)
Hoping the deep pocketed tooth completists buy two of every character (1 to open, 1 to keep "mint in box"?), this series goes well and 1/12 scale see's the light of day. To "size match" with previous manufacturers figures in my (and others?) collections.

lincnashOZ:
September is here so these Toof mini-figs will start showing up in shops and those Squaxx who pre-ordered letterboxes, quite soon?
Just as HIYA belatedly promised? (after a few date changes due to worldwide creeping buboes)

https://2000ad.com/news/mean-machine-angel-coming-this-january-from-hiya-toys/

"Due to pressure on international shipping caused by the pandemic dates, the shipping dates for the new range have had to be set back. The new expected shipping dates are as follows:

Judge Dredd – Sep 2022
    Judge Death – Sep 2022
    Judge Anderson – Sep 2022
    Klegg Mercenary – Sep 2022
    Judge Mortis – Oct 2022
    Judge Fire – Oct 2022
    Judge Hershey – Oct 2022
    Judge Fear – Nov 2022
    Judge Giant – Nov 2022
    Lawmaster set – Dec 2022
    Judge Cal – Dec 2022
    Judge Death B&W – Dec 2022"

.. and supposedly MEAN in JAN 2023.
Very interested to see what the overall packaging and figures look like when true Squaxx review them "in hand". May be enough to sway me into at least buying a mini-Klegg or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version