2000 AD > News

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

<< < (16/27) > >>

lincnashOZ:

--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 28 September, 2022, 11:07:09 AM ---updates?
--- End quote ---

I saw yet another teaser for the VERY long list of pre-orders with a b&w variant of JUDGE FEAR (who the drokk asked for replicas of ThreeA's poor selling b&w variants with minimal to no interest from Squaxx, in small 1/18 scale anyway?).  ::)

Nothing on actual product release dates from any of the official channels.
The only release from HIYA's Toof line to date has been Dredd/Death set for SDCC. Release must have been set in stone for that one and HIYA couldn't wriggle out of it, most likely due to risk of heavy financial penalties payable to the SDCC behemoth if the release was missed.

Frequent pre-order teasers and rescheduling releases with drokk all to show for it makes me an a apathetic little Squaxx. Think I'll smash up a Marvel Legends Punisher figure and use my creative sausage fingers to make my own MEAN in 1/12 scale. Thumbs nose at HIYA's tardiness.
;-)

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: lincnashOZ on 03 October, 2022, 09:39:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 28 September, 2022, 11:07:09 AM ---updates?
--- End quote ---

I saw yet another teaser for the VERY long list of pre-orders with a b&w variant of JUDGE FEAR (who the drokk asked for replicas of ThreeA's poor selling b&w variants with minimal to no interest from Squaxx, in small 1/18 scale anyway?).  ::)

Nothing on actual product release dates from any of the official channels.
The only release from HIYA's Toof line to date has been Dredd/Death set for SDCC. Release must have been set in stone for that one and HIYA couldn't wriggle out of it, most likely due to risk of heavy financial penalties payable to the SDCC behemoth if the release was missed.

Frequent pre-order teasers and rescheduling releases with drokk all to show for it makes me an a apathetic little Squaxx. Think I'll smash up a Marvel Legends Punisher figure and use my creative sausage fingers to make my own MEAN in 1/12 scale. Thumbs nose at HIYA's tardiness.
;-)

--- End quote ---

If you do a smash up please post on “Does my figure look big in this..” I’d love to see it 😁👍🏻

lincnashOZ:

--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 28 September, 2022, 11:07:09 AM ---If you do a smash up please post on “Does my figure look big in this..” I’d love to see it 😁👍🏻

--- End quote ---

If I find the motivation and time, will do.

September's gone, rescheduled releases are a no show.
    Judge Dredd – Sep 2022
    Judge Death – Sep 2022
    Judge Anderson – Sep 2022
    Klegg Mercenary – Sep 2022
PULL YOUR DROKKIN' FINGER OUT HIYA, this cannot be good for your reputation, future sales or any Squaxx committing to preorders on the already announced figures/vehicle.
;-)

Barrington Boots:
Totally. I only went for the Klegg, as I was a bit wary of them announcing a dozen seperate pre-orders figures before any had actually been released. I'd love to get some of the others I won't be pre-ordering anything else - we'll see if they actually get to market.

lincnashOZ:
It is a concern and I won't commit to any pre-orders also (even though the teaser shots of any character are most tempting).

In my research I have found "wowHD e-tailer" which seem more a online DVD,BluRay,music supplier, but are offering most of the HIYA 2000AD series at RRP which includes "Regular Shipping" from the local warehouse. Pre-order and your CC is only charged at release(with HIYA who knows when that will be???) wowHD have warehouses on every major continent when I review the site.

https://www.wowhd.com.au/search?q=JUDGE+DREDD+PX&mod=AP

https://www.wowhd.co.uk/search?q=judge+dredd+px+1%2F8&mod=AP

Basically RRP which includes regular local shipping and no charge until the figure is actually ready for shipping out, seems like a very fair deal.
Has anyone had any ordering experience from this online retailer?

But in asking the forum that question, my caveat would be I wouldn't pre-order with wowHD anyway with all the HIYA teasers/pre-orders stacking up with no actual releases coming forward. My cynical side says each figures pre-order status doesn't reach HIYA's sales expectations, so they tease the next character hoping that promotes a boost in overall pre-orders and finances, before they are willing to commit to going forward with full series production.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version