Sideshow Vote II: BFG no man it is GFD

Started by broodblik, 25 May, 2022, 04:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Errr no I think you'll find

The winner is

ANT WARS

broodblik

SIDESHOW BOB DOES NOT LIKE SHOUTING, ant wars came second should have bribe friends to vote for small little ants
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

sheridan

Quote from: Magnetica on 25 May, 2022, 01:11:02 PM
I'm going to Harry 20 if only because it still contains the biggest shock in 2000AD history.

Dead Man?
Trifecta?
We always were the lloigor?

That could be a vote on its own...

norton canes

Can't make up my mind. Oh for a story set in the Finley-Dayverse where all these characters coexist.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Huey2

Fiends of the Eastern Front. A fun romp. nice framing device. Glorious one and done story.

Whilst i have enjoyed both reboots, I feel that they'd been better off being their own thing (with minimal changes needed) rather than linking to the original.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Huey2 on 13 June, 2022, 11:28:46 PM
Fiends of the Eastern Front. A fun romp. nice framing device. Glorious one and done story.

Whilst i have enjoyed both reboots, I feel that they'd been better off being their own thing (with minimal changes needed) rather than linking to the original.

And the longer it goes on, the less sense it makes as a prequel. We're supposed to believe that the vampire who fought Black Max, Baba Yaga, Rasputin, Cain himself and all the rest of it was finally defeated by a policeman in a Berlin basement?
@jamesfeistdraws