Main Menu

*FREE* Y-The Last Man TPBs: you pay P&P

Started by JPMaybe, 15 May, 2015, 04:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Is it too late for me to throw my name in please? If not, please put my name in. Ta!

JPMaybe

Any more for any more?  Will pick a name out of the virtual hat tomorrow.
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

Banners

Yes please. But how about a round robin, where the lucky winner passes them on to someone else on the thread once they're done reading, again just covering the P&P...?

JPMaybe

It's a nice idea but I wouldn't want to saddle whoever gets them with that when I originally said it was for keepsies. Of course, they're free to do with them what they like.
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.

JPMaybe

So, in order of posting, we have:

1. Third Estate Ned
2. Dandontdare
3. Dodsy
4. chris_askham
5. Fungus
6. Mattofthespurs
7. Moldovangerbil
8. Timothy Jacobs
9. Mobius Jon
10. Hippynumber1
11.Skullmo
12. Hawkmonger
13. Shaolin_monkey
14. banners

And the winner is...

JPMaybe

...Dodsy!  Congrats dude, PM me your address and I'll get them posted to you in the next week or so, you can PayPal me the postage.  Commiserations everyone else, I'll likely be doing the same for Lucifer, and possibly some Hellblazer in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled.

Banners

Third Estate Ned

Well done Dodsy and thanks again to the altruistic JPMaybe for the rare opportunity.

Hawkmumbler

Aye, thats a nice haul you've won their Dodsy. And a big thank you to the lovely JPMaybe for running the comp.

Dandontdare

ah well, che sera sera. Congrats Dodsy and kudos to JP for a wonderfully generous offer.

Dodsy

Bloody hell I've had some look on these message boards haven't I?!

Cheers JP, I'll send you a message now  :D
Twitter - @dodsy84

Mattofthespurs

chris_askham

Congrats to Dodsy, and thanks to JPMaybe for such a generous offer. That's quite a haul.