Main Menu

The Trailer Thread

Started by radiator, 16 November, 2011, 02:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quite likea the look of that meself.

Jim_Campbell

To be honest, they already had me at 'punching little old ladies in the face' from the first trailer, but the Captain Marvel trailers continue to look great, IMO.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Leigh S

radiator

Netflix made a doc about the ill-fated 'social media influencer music festival' FYRE which might as well be called Schadenfreude: the Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0KNVU2fV0

I'm sold.

JOE SOAP

Keef Monkey

Interesting, surprised they would do another and a bit of a shame the last reboot didn't pan out. Really wanted that to be great and to do great (if only to prove all the people getting upset about it wrong) but despite all the talent in it I didn't feel like it really worked. Too many comedy improv scenes that didn't find a decent gag, which is a problem I find with most of that style of mainstream US comedy these days, it was all a bit stilted and awkward. If they can capture some magic this time then it could be great, I'd even be up for the reboot cast getting another stab at it, but maybe with a script this time.

Jim_Campbell

John Wick Chapter 3, now with [spoiler]extra doggo action![/spoiler]

Mardroid

Quote from: radiator on 10 January, 2019, 09:31:29 PM
Netflix made a doc about the ill-fated 'social media influencer music festival' FYRE which might as well be called Schadenfreude: the Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0KNVU2fV0

I'm sold.

[spoiler]I recognise a couple of those guys from Titans! I didn't realise they were expanding the world to other shows, although I suppose it's not that surprising. Good to know.[/spoiler]

Keef Monkey

Looks like a great watch! Seeing that whole thing unravel on Twitter was fascinating, so getting a better look should be interesting.

CalHab

Quote from: Leigh S on 09 January, 2019, 05:14:50 PM
Not heard anything about Doom Patrol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7fROyILwzk

I will be disappointed if it doesn't also feature Danny the Street, the Scissormen, Flex Mentallo and the Beard Hunter.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 17 January, 2019, 05:45:16 PM
John Wick Chapter 3, now with [spoiler]extra doggo action![/spoiler]

Love this series and love this trailer.

Hawkmumbler

It'll have to work hard to usurp Peckenpahs 'Pat Garret and Billy the Kid' as the best movie on 'ol Billy, but with a fun cast and a sad lack of westerns in modern cinema, i'm down for The Kid.

Jim_Campbell

New Hellboy trailer. OK, I'm feeling a lot better-disposed towards the new movie. Looks like it could be loads of schlocky fun, although I still have reservations about the actual Hellboy make-up job...

Greg M.

Good to see Ben Daimio, easily my favourite BPRD character, going full-on werejaguar there. The scene in which various characters seem to turn to dust, however, has a certain unfortunate familiarity to it...

Jim_Campbell

New Avengers: Endgame trailer.

Very, very excited about this one.

Please note: (possible) very minor spoilers in the above.