Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

Judge Anderson and Klegg are now available to pre-order from Zavvi.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Mardroid

Quote from: NapalmKev on 23 April, 2022, 06:20:15 AM
Judge Anderson and Klegg are now available to pre-order from Zavvi.

Cheers

Thank you, pre-ordered both. I'd have liked Anderson in the larger scale but as she hasn't been mentioned... didn't want to chance it. Looks very nice. And it will be nice to have am Anderson figure work proper artculation after that  ReAction figure. And face resembles Olivia Thirlby somewhat!

moly

All pre ordered, looking forward to receiving these at some point in the future

Mardroid

Nice to see these available on more sites now. It seemed to be only a couple. I was able to preorder Hershey and the Dredd/ Lawmaker at Star Action Figures. (Figures tend to be a bit cheaper there than other UK sites,  although the Lawmaster seems about the same. )

I war going to give the Lawmaster a miss since I have the 3a version but I couldn't resist.  While of a similar design this is actually a different.

lincnash

Quote from: Mardroid on 21 May, 2022, 11:59:19 PM
I war going to give the Lawmaster a miss since I have the 3a version but I couldn't resist.  While of a similar design this is actually a different.

I'm sure at the time of release the 3A peeps said they were going for a Bolland '81 Annual feel, which they nailed in 1/12 scale.

In the blurb of the HIYA press release, it quotes they are aiming for a McMahon Cursed Earth "Q-bike" version.

Preorder pics check out for the 1/18 version <Borat voice> Nice!
Here's hoping a 1/12 version see's the light of day, I would have to stretch the collector's budget.
:D

NapalmKev

There's a Black and White SDCC 2022 exclusive Dredd Vs Death figure available to preorder at Zavvi.

Its £39.99 plus postage which is pricey but it's a lovely looking figure.

Cheers

NapalmKev

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

While I'm not particularly an action figure person this range is getting really good. I kinda wish I was an action figure person!

Dash Decent

Judge Cal stories don't particularly interest me, but that figure is so good a representation - the blonde curly hair, the big badge of office, the stars on his knees, the chunky boots and Judge Fish with his badged fishbowl - that I could really be tempted to get it.  I'm already quite tempted by the Lawmaster.  I just wish they were a bigger scale.

There's a lot of "Judge ----" in the list so far.  Let's hope we get Chief Judge Griffin and a Sov Judge before they get off that kick.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 18 June, 2022, 09:48:46 AM
While I'm not particularly an action figure person this range is getting really good. I kinda wish I was an action figure person!

I am an action figure person so want all these however there's sooo many now that I can't justify splurging on my own so I've instructed my wife, Son, Daughter & Mother-in-law to pre order and put them away for Xmas & Birthday - I'll just have to buy the Lawmaster and a couple of others. Let's hope they do and Zavvi deliver after those comments I've seen on this thread 😳
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Colin YNWA

I tend not to buy action figures and I'm not the biggest fan of Mean but damn if that isn't astonishingly good!

Dash Decent

I am trying to resist this range but Hershey, Anderson, the Lawmaster, the fact they got Fire done, and now Mean are causing my resolve to waver.

It's so good that Hiya are putting out a force of Judges, plus a range of enemies to go up against, not just the same supernatural squad as always.  Let's see if this means they put out the rest of the Angel gang (who next?  Fink?  Pa?  Fink with Ratty would be a good balance with Cal & Judge Fish) or go for some other enemies.  I am really hoping for a Sov Judge.  Like the stormtroopers from Star Wars, that's a figure that people can justify buying more than one of.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll