Main Menu

New Poll: Aging 2000AD readers! Have you any of the following?

Started by 2000AD Online, 27 September, 2004, 02:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

I object to this poll.

Things were better when I were a lad.

Bah.
You whipper-snappers.

- Trout

Dudley

Well, at least we know what the Trout's trying to hide...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hamaliel/CUTrouty.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

yes dear, but can't you supply this thread in a smaller packet ? & much cheaper ?  & a different brand? i like that hand scoured lumpy innofective thread like they used to have, my mother swore by it.

and have you got any smaller turnips? only i like the small turnips dear, could you get me one, a small turnip? to go with my smaller thread? in fact make that 10 smaller threads, my dog likes them too dear. live wouldnt be worth living if it wasnt for the dogs would it dear? and the birds? but oooooo those peanuts are so expensive, it costs me a fortune to leave nuts lying around outside,    

for the birds.

i was watching the radio the other day & ooooo they were talking about how threads arent the same anymore, you worry don't you dear, and all these polls, i don't know. have you got my 10 small threads yet dear? have you Dear?  

Dan Kelly

> Things were better when I were a lad.

But Trout, that means that things are worse, gasp now that you are king!

Dan

Trout

I think Bou's taking the piss but I can't tell the difference from the way she normally acts.

- Trout