Main Menu

Extreme Edition 16 - Al's Baby

Started by The Amstor Computer, 15 May, 2006, 07:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Which considering anything colour is going to go through that process it isnt unusual. The difference is that there's one scanner and one repro assisstant so any graphic novels would be a higher priority.
I'd also wager that because of the style of artwork it'd be harder to match and clean up.

W. R. Logan

>Does anyone have any idea of how comprehensive the 2K archives actually are?

yes

The Amstor Computer

Well, that was a thorough answer...

;-)

HiEx

Love this EE. I missed the story when it was first published, as it must been during one of my periods away from The Meg & 2000AD during the 90s.

If there's a sequal, I'd love to see that in a future EE as well.

On the subject of future EEs, I hope we get 'Inferno' soon, being as we've already had Harlem Heroes in EE13.

HiEx

HiEx

Love this EE. I missed the story when it was first published, as it must been during one of my periods away from The Meg & 2000AD during the 90s.

If there's a sequel, I'd love to see that in a future EE as well.

On the subject of future EEs, I hope we get 'Inferno' soon, being as we've already had Harlem Heroes in EE13.

HiEx

Devons Daddy

wow ALS baby,
this was brillant, original,funny,well scripted and completely 2000ad doing what it does best,

i would say this has to be the best EE to date.

EE worth every penny of a blind sub,always a winner.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Bolt-01

Wow!Hi-ex. There is a name I've not seen in a loong time.

I believe the Ad on the back had art by Cliff Robinson, he also did one for the Bristol convention booklet that I'd not seen before.

Bolt-01

The Monarch

Dog Deever

Public Enemy No 1 appeared in 2k right? Is it the third Al's Baby story? There are references to a hi and Sal having went on a road trip to wipe out some Mafia heads. I take it that this is the second story? Where and when did it appear? Was it the Meg as well?
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

davidbishop

Al's Baby II: Blood on the Bib was in Volume 2, around the time of The Jesus Syndrome and Mechanismo II...

db

Devons Daddy

just finished reading this lastest EE for the third time.
its a must buy,
the art work, the sheer mania thats contained within,each page a thrill.

this is worth every penny of the cover price.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!