Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Skullmo on 23 April, 2015, 04:13:25 PM
Since 1969, has been Pritt Stick the ideal clean, quick and accurate way of sticking paper, cardboard and photos. Pritt is the world market leader and the originator of glue stick.

Thanks to it's new formula the Pritt Stick Glues even more paper with one stick & remains stronger on paper than competition. This was also analyzed by the Fraunhofer IFAM institute.

Ha, where did you Google Translate that from Julius?

Thanks guys, a bit of Pritt may be the easiest answer, although matty_ae gets top marks for the likely 'right' answer!

hippynumber1

Dave Kendall's pencils for the 'Tales of Telguuth' collected edition.

Jim_Campbell

I'm sure someone on this thread would be interested in:

Three original Cam Kennedy B&W pages going on eBay.

Cheers!

Jim

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

Very happy to have received this direct from Ben Willsher yesterday, whilst at the FCBD signing.
A page from the 'lost' Day of Chaos episode: Downtime by Michael Carroll.

Skullmo

Kev Walker ABC Warriors pencil prelim

It's a joke. I was joking.

Jock Savage

Quote from: Link Prime on 23 April, 2015, 12:02:22 PM
Ever have a speech bubble fall off a page of vintage 2000AD artwork? Any recommendations on the type of adhesive that could be used to re-apply it?

Organic compounds are less likely to cause damage or discolouration. Simply pick, then stick, leaving out the traditional second stage of flick.

Call-Me-Kenneth

Love the Kev Walker Skullmo! The page that that is the prelim for has to be one of the greatest pages of interior art in 2000AD's history (alongside a few other Joe pages...aongst others).

hippynumber1

More Dave Kendall creepy as all hell pencils, this time for 'The Grievous Journey of Ichabod Azrael (and the Dead Left in His Wake) for prog 1905.

Eamonn Clarke

One of the Cam Kennedy pages that popped up on eBay recently arrived this morning.

Although it's a new seller the art is as described, was securely packaged and arrived quickly so seems reliable.

hippynumber1

The seller is Cam's daughter I believe - Isobelle. Lovely page!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 06 May, 2015, 10:44:14 AM

Yeah, I was pretty sure "isobekenne" was a member of the Kennedy clan, although I wasn't sure which one...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Molch-R

Not posted on this thread before (as far as I know), but this is kinda the ideal place to show this. My other half got me a corker of a birthday present - Arthur Ranson's landmark map of Dredd/Anderson's world in 2112 from Shamballa

She also got me this gorgeous page from R*Evolution

ming

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 06 May, 2015, 10:44:14 AM

Isobel is Cam's wife...  Presumably inspiration for Izzy in Kenny Who?

hippynumber1

D'oh! I knew that but someone recently told me daughter so I doubted myself...  :-[