Main Menu

Nominations 'Heroes' - Ultimate not Dredd Tourney

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 July, 2020, 08:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Rule addendum

3) If you nominate a character and allocate them a group I'll give that vote a bonus point, so it'll get two points. This will not mean that character fits into that group in the end but it'll help me.

3a) You can only nominate one character per group - well you can only get a bonus point for one - so if you provide a list of say 'Judges' mention which you'd like to get the bonus point, i.e. your favouraite in that group. I'll use the first mentioned if you don't clarify. All other nominations will get 1 point as default.

3b) You can of course be creative as to which character belongs in which group. As you can see from what I've done its fluid.

AlexF

Rebels: Purity Brown
Robots: Hoagy (and sad not to have room for Ritterstahl)
Killers: Ulysses Sweet
Aliens: Proteus Vex
Criminals: Ichabod Azrael

As for 'the rest', I nominate
Witches, Wizards and Warlocks:
Nemesis, Revere, Luke Kirby

Reluctant Heroes:
Sam Slade, Zenith, Zombo

(and I for one won't cry to see Dan Dare drop off the list...)

Bolt-01

Am I too late to nominate 'Kid' Knee under Strontium Dogs!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 13 July, 2020, 09:13:54 PM
Am I too late to nominate 'Kid' Knee under Strontium Dogs!

I'd already written it into my list before I posted on Sunday!

Colin YNWA

Quick bump to see if there's anymore before I starting working this out at the weekend.

sintec

Oh have just seen your rule addendum, makes sense. Can I allocate my bonus points to... Luke Kirby

Colin YNWA

You certainly can and done... Though Luke Kirby may get another route in to the final tourney anyway...

Colin YNWA

All done NOMINATIONS closed

I've managed to get a good spread of anyone who got 3 points BUT has meant I've got some groups of 5 in the first round but that's cool.