Main Menu

Freebies and/or bargains

Started by bluemeanie, 19 April, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

DARK SOULS is currently FREE on XBOX live for the next two weeks.*

Cheers

*I've played about an hour and can't really see what all the fuss was about, it reminds me of Deathtrap Dungeon on the PS1.
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

shaolin_monkey

Awesome game!  Stick with it.  Brilliant that you can get it free on Xbox Live too.

Goaty

Many games on 70% sales at EA Origins, just got Mass Effect 3 for £2.99, just download it to see what the fuss are all about!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Goaty on 02 June, 2014, 09:54:25 PM
Many games on 70% sales at EA Origins, just got Mass Effect 3 for £2.99, just download it to see what the fuss are all about!

Yeah. But the DLC is a fortune
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Sniper Elite 2 is free on Steam... right now

Suprised no one from Rebellion has popped in to tell us.
Lock up your spoons!

GrinningChimera

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 04 June, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

Cheers for the heads up. Get in quick boys and girls. 24 hours only.

CrazyFoxMachine

Yeah cheers Dr X I'll go for this!

amines2058

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 04 June, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

Cheers from me as well Dr X. Added to my library. Will take a look over the weekend!!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

I, Cosh

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 05 June, 2014, 07:48:39 AM
Game are doing the first four Assassin's Creed games (I, II, III, Revelations) for £15 as a download to Steam.

Are these any good? I've never played any of them.
The first one is a bit clunky but the second was great stabby, climby fun which would definitely still be worth a tenner by itself. Haven't played the others.
We never really die.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 05 June, 2014, 07:48:39 AM.

Are these any good? I've never played any of them.

Yeah they're a nice open-world parkourtastic lark - the controls are a bit awkward on the PC but you're certainly getting a lot of game for that much. I got one & two for £5 a couple of months ago and it were worth it I'd say.

bluemeanie

Ultimate edition of Injustice Gods Among Us is £5.74 at the moment.
Well worth that, especially if you are partial to a bit of DC comics

Even if not it's a kickass fighting game. Very mortal kombat (the new edition of which is also cheap at the moment) but less blood and guts obviously. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I suck at it but it's still fun to play.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Plants v Zombies GOTY is free on Origin.

Well, you have to use Origin to get it, but you don't need to part with cash. Just a little bit of your soul with every click.
Lock up your spoons!

CrazyFoxMachine

Just Cause 2 one of me favourite ever games is only £1.99 on Steam today. Barjin - I've clocked up weeks on that thing. Just.. flying about.. blowing stuff up. Ahhh

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8190/

IAMTHESYSTEM

Yes Just Cause 2 was great fun when I used to play it.Trying to get all the water towers/fuel depots/Military bases in a City could be wonderfully frustrating.

I of course being a complete douche bag would take out my failures on the local civilian population. Oh, Liberty! What crimes have been done in thy name...
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla