Main Menu

Bucky O'Hare

Started by Mr D, 14 August, 2004, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr D

Help! Does anyone know where I could get my paws on a copy of the Bucky O'Hare comics and/or graphic novel?

VampiraJen

no.

but i'd be curious about the answer to that question myself.

[sing]
bucky, captain bucky o'hare
he goes where no ordinary rabit would dare
[/sing]

Mr C

The DVD is out now, though.

You usurper!

Tweak72

BUCKY O HARE? IS HE LIKE ROCKET RACOON?
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Mr D

Tain't tis it? Not till October. Anyhoo, the comic is meant to be waay more violent :-D

Conexus

I rember me and my brothers getting the comic , I had always asumed it was a comic of the tv show, in fact it may have been, as i also rember geting the teenage mutant hero turtles comic which was clearly based on the series, not the orignal, which looked much different. my brother must have got that at one time too...  

Mr D

Nah, Bucky was a comic first. So were the Turtles actually, but probably not widely available over here. Bucky was extremely violent, with characters dying and things.

Conexus

no I mean the bucky comic i may got was a comic based on the tv series that was based on a comic

Mr D

Oh ok, right. Gotcha......

+rufus+

The comic was by by the great artist Mike Golden, the man Todd McF*ckwit owes his career to. They made some cool toys of Bucky about 12 years ago, I picked them up in the States, but my son found em! Gah! Don't children understand yer not supposed to play with toys?! You might be able to find em in the holy house of Ebay.
R

Keef Monkey

BUCKY!!! Just been hit by a wave of nostalgia. The toys wouldn't stand up by themselves if I remember right, but then neither did the turtles. Didn't know there was a bucky comic but would be interested in getting some original turtles stuff. When I was a kid I had the turtles roleplaying game and it had a comic strip in it, and only being familiar with the cartoon I was surprised how gritty it was.That roleplaying game was awesome.

Link: PAIGE

therev

I'd LOVE to get hold of some pictures of the Clowns that were the villians in Rocket Raccoon, can anyone help?

Mr C

I may have to check, but I think I've got Rocket Raccoon in the back of a load of MArvel UK Transformers comics that I knicked off a mate when I was eleven. Where they are and what condition they're in, I don't know, but i might find something.

Matt Timson

Not very good, I know...http://members.aol.com/Swordrat/Circus.gif">
Pffft...

chimpanzor

I used to get that bucky o hare comic, and indeed the figures did not stand up too well. The only violence I can remember in it was the main bad guy tearing the head off that stupid silver one eyed robot thing... then for some reason I never got the comic again. Now that hurt. On the inside.