Main Menu

December 2007 Previews - Feb 2008 releases

Started by Grant Goggans, 25 November, 2007, 10:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

Not a lotta news this time around... bah!  There's a new edition of Slaine Vol. 1 for those of us who need all the spines of their collected editions to match.  I'm not sure whether Gordon Rennie wants us to buy it or not.

REBELLION

2000 AD #1572-1575
The UK's award-winning cult SF anthology title ramps up the action and excitement in 2008 with brand new stories of Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, and more! (C: 0-1-2)
#1572â??Magazine, 32pgs, PC   SRP: $4.50
#1573â??Magazine, 32pgs, PC   SRP: $4.50
#1574â??Magazine, 32pgs, PC   SRP: $4.50
#1575â??Magazine, 32pgs, PC   SRP: $4.50

ABC WARRIORS: HELLBRINGER GN
by Pat Mills & Kev Walker
Here the boundaries between artificial intelligence and human intelligence are explored and the history of how the Atomic, Bacterial, Chemical robots were initiated into the service of the Khaos agency, and tested on subsequent missions. Packed full of non-stop action and stunning artwork! (C: 0-1-2)
SC, 112pgs, FC   SRP: $23.50

JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE #268
by Various
Enter the brutal world of law enforcer Judge Dredd every month! All-new stories feature in this explosive issue. Plus, interviews, reviews, and much more! (C: 0-1-2)
Magazine, 64pgs, PC   SRP: $7.50

SLÁINE: WARRIOR'S DAWN GN
by Mills, Kincaid, Belardinelli & McMahon
Tir Nan Og â?? the Land of the Young â?? is a violent world, home to warring tribes who worship gods both benign and malevolent. One such tribe is the Sessair, brave warriors of enormous skill, and the best of them is a young barbarian named Sláine Mac Roth. In this collection of Sláine's adventures, meet the hero himself and his repellent dwarf companion, Ukko, and be introduced to the customs and wonder of his world â?? and the horrors, like the Sloughs, sinister magicians who worship death and destruction and can raise armies of the dead to do their dark bidding! (C: 0-1-2)
SC, 208pgs, B&W   SRP: $28.50

STONE ISLAND GN
by Ian Edginton & Simon Davis
Dartmoor, 2006. On this vast and desolate moorland stands Long Barrow Maximum Security Prison, home to some of the UK's most dangerous inmates. David Sorrel has just been sentenced to life there following his conviction for murdering his wife and her lover. As a new fish, he faces intimidation and persecution at the hands of Long Barrow's resident psychopaths! (C: 0-1-2)
SC, 112pgs, FC   SRP: $23.50

and from Titan:

NEMI VOLUME 1 GN
by Lise Myhre
Meet Nemi Montoya â?? the vegetarian, cynical/romantic, hilariously honest twenty-something goth â?? in this brand new collection from artist Lise Myhre! A superstar in her native Norway, this gorgeous hardcover collects for the first time over 200 Nemi newspaper strips in the English language and is perfect for goth-tinged fans of Emily the Strange and Ruby Gloom! Hang out with Nemi and her friends, including her roommate, the blue-haired Cyan; hear opinions on romance and dating; learn how she feels about birch trees, spiders, and blondes; and generally experience the highs and lows of being Nemi! (C: 0-1-2)
RES. from Previews Vol. XVII #7 (JUL073812)
HC, 7x9, 160pgs, FC   SRP: $14.95

Roger Godpleton

Eh? Nemi vol 1. is already out.

I feel ashamed of myself just for knowing that *shudder*
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Grant Goggans

Well, maybe it won't be out in the US until February...?

ThryllSeekyr

Is this a reprint of the other Slaine Warriors Dawn graphic novel. Now with a cover to match the 'Time-Killer' graphic novel that followed.

I was odnering if it's time for the third Slaine Graphic novel to come out.

I think that would be Slaine the Wanderer or King.

As I beleive the next set of Slaine stories to start at 'Tome of Terror'

IndigoPrime

Warrior's Dawn is a reprint with new trade dress.