Main Menu

Hello, am back from the '80s

Started by gufnork, 15 September, 2012, 10:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gufnork

Hi all, I wasn't even a religious 2000ad reader back then but I did pick it up every now and again. Have been lurking around the site for about six months now so thought it was about time to enter the arena, so to speak. Just picked up my first issue in decades(prog 1800) since it was marked as a good jumping-on point. I'm about to head over to the prog review thread and tell you what I thought of it.

Glad to be here  :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Hello gufnork and welcome to the board  :wave:

Get reviewing!

Dark Jimbo

I don't know if it's because of the mocie but it's great to see such an influx of new blood to the board lately!
@jamesfeistdraws

gufnork

Damn it. Think newbies must be banned from the spoiler/prog forum. Prog 1800 was my first prog for a long long time too. Was going to share. Oh well...

gufnork

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 15 September, 2012, 08:56:47 PM
I don't know if it's because of the mocie but it's great to see such an influx of new blood to the board lately!

Just coincidence with me. I've been loitering all year. Thought I'd finally enter the arena. Although now you mention it, maybe the high profile of 2000ad due to the movie gave me an extra nudge. You know, I'm not even sure myself!

Colin YNWA

Always good to hear what new folk think of the Prog. Hopefully some one will be along soon to sort you out.

In the mean time welcome aboard and have fun.

The Prodigal

Quote from: gufnork on 15 September, 2012, 10:27:51 AM
Hi all, I wasn't even a religious 2000ad reader back then but I did pick it up every now and again. Have been lurking around the site for about six months now so thought it was about time to enter the arena, so to speak. Just picked up my first issue in decades(prog 1800) since it was marked as a good jumping-on point. I'm about to head over to the prog review thread and tell you what I thought of it.

Glad to be here  :)

Gufnork hi. I am back from the 70's.

Welcome fella.

Dandontdare