Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 25 August, 2011, 08:58:58 PM
Modesty forbids me from naming him in full but all I can say is HAIL LIZARDS!

I have an entire silo full of red-dust...gekko-fucker.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

JOE SOAP

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Satanist

My mate is convinced that Walkers use inferior potatoes to make the crisps in the multi packs compared to the individual packs you buy off the shelf.

Not exactly an earth shattering conspiracy theory but its important to him. He eats a lot of  crisps.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Eric Plumrose

Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Zarjazzer

Pishkh. I am defeated by the unstoppable combination of Michael Ironside (still the coolest nearly bald guy going) ,red dust and Sandi Toksvig.

Anyway the hell with lizards i'll be dancing on their graves in my new crocodile shoes man, cos I 'm backing a new foe to humble humankind.

Glaciers.

Go ice demon behemoths!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Emperor

Quote from: Eric Plumrose on 26 August, 2011, 12:47:18 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 25 August, 2011, 10:12:43 PM

What the Dickens? That's Sandi Toksvig, shurely?

A little* known fact** that Toksvig is Denmark's David Icke.

* No slight intended

** There is a reason for that
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Matt Timson

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 25 August, 2011, 11:38:34 AM
Quote from: Matt Timson on 25 August, 2011, 09:33:50 AMWell two can play at that. How do you know that he lies all the time?

Thanks, that's my point, you can't trust what he says/publishes at any time when it's a deliberate mix of both, so telling the 'truth' is not particularly what he's interested in nor is it a good thing to refer to his site for news.

Just not worth it the bother...
Pffft...

vzzbux

I can't believe some parents still believe the claims of this guy. Why would you risk your child over his unbacked up claims.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3513365.stm

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

Quote from: vzzbux on 29 August, 2011, 07:24:11 AM
I can't believe some parents still believe the claims of this guy. Why would you risk your child over his unbacked up claims.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3513365.stm

Now that the British Medical Journal has demonstrated that his data were systematically falsified to produce his desired outcome, Wakefield should be rotting in a cell like the malicious self-aggrandising and ultimately lethal fraud that he is.  Leaving aside the dangerous consequences of the collapse in vaccination uptake that he directly caused with his lies, I do have sympathy for people who honestly feel that their loved ones have been affected by vaccination, and surely no-one has done more damage to their cause than this towering fuckwit.  Grrrrrrrr.

Emperor

Conspiracy Files is on tonight at 21:00, looking at why people believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theories:

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0148yz5

22:01, sharky coming on here to explain why they are talking out of their arses ;)

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Emperor on 29 August, 2011, 04:31:30 PM
Conspiracy Files is on tonight at 21:00, looking at why people believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theories:

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0148yz5

22:01, sharky coming on here to explain why they are talking out of their arses ;)

Indeed. I may even watch the thing before dismissing it as Elitist propaganda...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]