Main Menu

2023 Advent Comments

Started by Trooper McFad, 01 December, 2023, 06:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge Woody

Andy - love the tribute to Mike McMahon

Trooper McFad

Dash & Woody another couple of class submissions- you have both deserved your Christmas treats from Santa 👍🏻🎅🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Le Fink

Cracking stuff, Andy. This did make me chuckle! Man, the efforts everyone are going to are quite something.

Aargh what to do for my 23rd December slot. I'd like to do something Stront-based but it's weaving the Xmas theme into it... which Dash has done successfully once more...  hmmm

Colin YNWA

Funt Solo you remain a genius!

Andy Lambert that was so worth the wait. As brilliant as ever.

Dammit too much other amazing stuff to name.

Trooper McFad your efforts this year gave really, really paid off. The calendar hasn't been this vibrant in years and years.

Vector14

I've been really enjoying everyones submissions. Like I've seen a few other people mention, it's one of the first things I check everyday. Andys latest is fantastic! Everyones work is fantastic!

Funt Solo

Great Slaine rendition, Jayzus, and very worthy of your 9,999th post! (He didn't think it too many.)
An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Trooper McFad

JayzusB - welcome to the party and what an entry! is that all old school pen/pencil or on a tablet?

Dash and Andy don't disappoint as usual another 2 crackers

No pressure Woody to do another snowman themed pic 😁

Trooper McFad

That's awesome PJ - thanks for joining in the Advent fun 👍🏻🎅🏻

Hope you make Lawless next year as Chimpsky wants to say Hi 😁

pauljholden

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 18 December, 2023, 11:49:30 AMHope you make Lawless next year as Chimpsky wants to say Hi 😁

Certainly planning on it!

JohnW

Lovely drawing, Jayzus. If you do make a proper scan, please post it up.

(I'm so tempted to do something mischievous like sneezing, just to make you say, 'Bless you,' and waste your ten-thousandth post.)
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Le Fink

Another catch-up - terrific stuff here:

Jesus, Jayzuz, what a gorgeous Slaine drawing. Lovely pencils. Is the colour down to the camera then? Kinda works! But yeah I'd like to see a scan too. Maybe for the 10,000th post...?

Dash's worst secret Santa ever - the expressions and body language are brilliant, hee hee

Andy's second and third (I think) Ro-Jaws so far... a fave character? Excellent work as per!

PJ's chunkiest of chunky Dredds. Well, you're just showing off. Which is great! Superb, I love it!

Woody's snowmen, now a bizarre Advent essential. Can you go the distance?

Andy's nativity scene - fab portraits, I mean, really, really good. I've missed a few hundred progs, who's the skullface?

Le Fink

Just seen Dash's Bodge Dredd

Dash - that is ****kin' hilarious. You win!

Great acting too - "the kids will love it" lol

Trooper McFad

Andy another cracker from your huge vaults.
Dash - what can I say I want one do you take PayPal 😂😂😂😂

That was genius made me chuckle all the way down the thread as I read each line. I hope the kid's weren't forced to model the kit or are used as forced labour when the orders flood in 😂

Fortnight

Bodge Dredd is awesome! Best one yet from Dash :lol: Even better than the ammo Advent calendar which still puts a huge grid on my face!

Dash Decent

Thanks everyone, we had heaps of fun doing it.

There's a great line in "The Great Rock n Roll Swindle" movie, with Malcolm McLaren spouting off about making a film with your rock group: "You don't just have four musicians who can't play, you've got four actors who can't act!"  (And guitarist Steve Jones, playing the gumshoe role, trying to break into the room: "Whaddaya mean I can't act?").  I think I took it to heart.

Hard to believe that was 2012 and my 8 year old boy and 5 year old daughter are now 19 and 16, and he's taller than me.

They were great sports.  It was a good day.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.