Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

ZenArcade

Well done atp and Mrs atp. A fine achievement. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

atp

The freedom of choice should be compulsory

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 13 October, 2014, 09:24:52 PM
Just been laid off

Just been told that I'm no longer being laid off, but kept on till Christmas, & possibly beyond!!!! :D
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Mattofthespurs

Just tried my homemade pear wine.

Fucking hell.

Took me twenty minutes to write those things above.

Got 15 litres of it.

Call me in the new year (ish)

TordelBack

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 24 October, 2014, 06:36:10 PM
Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 13 October, 2014, 09:24:52 PM
Just been laid off

Just been told that I'm no longer being laid off, but kept on till Christmas, & possibly beyond!!!! :D

Yay, good news indeed Batson!

D'you know, we've had such an unending sequence of monster-crapness on every front this week that I can safely say that the week being effectively over is worth an entry here: drokkin' fantastic to see the smelly arse of it.  Pass the wine.

Grugz

finally met messrs wagner and ezquerra, though carlos was snowed under so I didn't manage to say more than "hi" got my apocalypse war signed by them both and a little dredd head sketch as well !
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Hawkmumbler

On my way down to NEC Dive in Birmingham to check out some sweet new kit. Left my debit card at home for my own good.

maryanddavid

Just in the door after a long trek home from Dublin. Mary ran her first Marathon in Dublin, got to see here at mile 20 and at the finish line too. Really happy for her, she has put in a serious amount of time to get to this point. Great day.

Bolt-01

because the printer has just let me know that Something Wicked 10, Dogbreath 29 and Zarjaz 22 are all ready to be collected!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 30 October, 2014, 01:59:56 PM
because the printer has just let me know that Something Wicked 10, Dogbreath 29 and Zarjaz 22 are all ready to be collected!

what are you doing here? get on yer bike!

;)
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Quote from: maryanddavid on 27 October, 2014, 11:12:51 PM
Mary ran her first Marathon in Dublin, got to see here at mile 20 and at the finish line too

Impressive stuff!  You should get her and Goaty to race as a forum team!

Grugz

because after a few years of hell I'm debt free :D
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Theblazeuk

Congrats Grugz! I was only in relatively minor debt for the past year but I absolutely hated it. Particularly when I miscalculated the last payment date.

maryanddavid

I hit the big four-O yesterday. A great day was had and I should have the pressie in a short while, I will show it here as soon as I get it!