Main Menu

...E-BAT QUESTION...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 23 August, 2007, 10:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...if youve bid on an item but wish to cancel that bid, what do you do???...

ARRISARRIS

..e-bat, should read e-bay, doh!!!...

Robin Low

Rather than bump the thread I was going off topic on, I thought I'd repost the following and see who else wants to join in with suggestions. Or even art if anyone is inclined.

I'm developing a line-up for 3000AD. Given The Dandy's reasonable belief that kids are after gross stuff, and knowing that hideous violence is freely available to youngsters in certificate 15 DVDs, that's what I'm aiming for.

Bitch3000 - Abused Satin3000 series pleasurebot breaks her programming after a particularly damaging session. Goes all goth-punk and starts slaughtering her way through abusive husbands, boyfriends, brothers, teachers, and so forth. Hookjaw or Shako for the 21st century.

The Estate - It's 2052. Formally a large housing development built on a rock in the middle of a flood plain during the early 21st century housing crisis, Estate 45 is now a local Council Containment Zone. Surrounded by the rising waters, Estate 45 is used as a dumping ground for the last of the unprotected ethnic groups: Chavs, Travellers and the Gingers. One man has had enough: he'll unite the groups and breakout! At least that's what he says...

Ripzone - Simon Ripper created Ripzone, the top slaughter-sport of the decade. Played on razor-edged flying energy discs, armed with hockey-stick-like Stinger Blades and minimal armour, five teams of two compete to capture Swarm Balls. After Simon Ripper retired, the game became nastier, but now he's back to take on the Garrotte Twins who killed his daughter - that's if he gets to finals... or even the stadium!

Immodesty Jones - Fashion icon, celebrity hit-woman and thief, Immodesty Jones is hired to locate the lost planet of the Weaponsmiths and break into the Weapons Vault in search of the Nemesis Blade. As she travels from world to world looking for clues to the planet's location, she is aided by plucky alien sidekick Jenni Weerd, and harried by the robotic mercenary Wartron, the only target she ever failed to fulfil a contract on.

Sludge - In the sewers beneath The City, the waste of a thousand genetic experiments and a thousand robotic and nanotech procedures collect in the slime. Organic and inorganic self-replication systems thrive and grow to breed monstrous creatures, small and large. One of those becomes Sludge, a hideous mutable creature of imagination and desire, who can take any form it likes... at least for a little while. Sludge needs to be loved and to give love in return, and venures into the world above in search of it.

Regards

Robin

mogzilla

and hope someone out bids you.works for me!