Main Menu

San Diego Comic-Con 2011

Started by Mike Carroll, 03 February, 2011, 02:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

Very last chance... We're leaving the house at about 6:45 tomorrow morning: get yer orders in before then!

-- Mike

Batman's Superior Cousin

Yes to the both of them Mick please, will pay for them via PayPal!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

BPP

Its kind of awesome that due to the recognition of 2000AD's superiority (and the numeric-alphabetic system)  the front page of the MUCH looked at comic-con exclusives web page features Joe's Big Jock Bonce. Heh. Top free advertising blagging

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_exclusives.php
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

COMMANDO FORCES

It's great news for the T-Shirt Four, Mike has completed his mission and in record time  :thumbsup:

strontium71

I know - it was great to get an email so soon from him  :)
...because I hate you.

Richmond Clements

Mike Carroll

Hi All,

Back from SDCC! Lots to report, but no energy to report it yet... Haven't slept properly in over a week (the hotel in New York was not conducive to sleep).

Got six Dredd shirts for the good folks here... Will contact everyone soon(ish) for postal addresses and so forth!

Cheers,
Mike

COMMANDO FORCES

No wonder you had no sleep, travelling from New York to San Diego each day  :lol:

Dodsy

Had forgot about this topic.
Me and the wife had an amazing time at the con, managed to pick me up one of the Dredd shirts (hate to tell people but they were selling the off at $25 a pop later on the Sunday). I managed to pick up all four books of Buttonman for $10 each and would have liked to pick up more but couldn't carry any more!
Managed to get me a sketch of Dredd by Boo Cook whilst he was on the Elephentmen booth, I'll post it if people want to see it. High light was definatly seeing Adam West though  :P

Can't wait to get back tot he con some time in the future, it really is amazing.
Twitter - @dodsy84

Dandontdare

Quote from: dodsy on 02 August, 2011, 08:10:43 PM
Managed to get me a sketch of Dredd by Boo Cook whilst he was on the Elephentmen booth, I'll post it if people want to see it.

Damn straight!

COMMANDO FORCES

Thank-you Mike, mine arrived today. It had another forum members name on but don't worry, only one arrived. So if Dave gets one with my name on, don't worry, its yours  ;)
I shall wear it down to the comic shop later!

Pete Wells

Yurp, got mine too! Cheers again Mike!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 August, 2011, 11:49:32 AM
Thank-you Mike, mine arrived today. It had another forum members name on but don't worry, only one arrived. So if Dave gets one with my name on, don't worry, its yours  ;)
I shall wear it down to the comic shop later!

Mine arrived today, confusion reigned!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Mike Carroll

Aw nuts, I got the addresses mixed up! Very sorry about that - put it down to exhaustion! Hope that your shirts fit...

-- Mike

COMMANDO FORCES

Fits perfectly, looks great and it has the website on the back as well. Top notch 2000AD apparel  :D