Main Menu

Re: Youtube Gold

Started by Tiplodocus, 28 January, 2008, 09:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 03 July, 2013, 03:08:32 PM
Quote from: sauchie on 03 July, 2013, 02:06:09 PM
It's okay, she gets up and walks it off and the car only suffers superficial damage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0MM8Knp9o

Man proves his supremacy over animals yet again with automotive, bovine cock-block.

If it was a Cronenberg film, he'd have jumped back on and carried on fucking her as she lay dying at the side of the road.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 03 July, 2013, 03:40:08 PM
If it was a Cronenberg film, the driver'd have jumped back on and carried on fucking her as she lay dying at the side of the road.

Frank

You've reminded me I need to rent A Dangerous Method to see Keira Knightley doing that weird mooing and gurning thing as she makes out. Actually, I just went on Youtube to get an illustrative clip of her doing so and the entire film's up there now. That's tomorrow night's entertainment sorted.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 03 July, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

You've reminded me I need to rent A Dangerous Method to see Keira Knightley doing that weird mooing and gurning thing as she makes out.

Good grief!  :o  Looks she should have heeded Ani's warnings about sand getting everywhere.

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

Frank

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! On every level.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: sauchie on 02 August, 2013, 06:05:13 PM

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! On every level.

But it feels so right!?

Frank

Watch this get ripped off for pre-credit sequence of Sam and Dan's Bond 24:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDU9DmBkDIE

JOE SOAP

First footage (with sound) of Jerry Lewis' infamous The Day the Clown Cried (1972) found in Dutch documentary.

The gist of the film is Lewis plays a clown imprisoned in a concentration camp whose job, in Pied Piper fashion, is to lead kids into the gas chamber.

Few people have ever seen the film (Harry Shearer has seen a rough cut) as Lewis keeps it locked up refusing to ever release it.

Behind the scenes

Frank

It's like when Adam Sandler made that gross out comedy about the Rwandan genocide. Jane Birkin's not ugly.

JOE SOAP

Ancient Otter

I did a google search to see if this was up before on the boards but I'm not sure, apologies if it was:

Insane Downhill Bike Race In Chile valparaiso polc 2011.

JOE SOAP