Main Menu

Bogie Man Coming to Kickstarter

Started by rogue69, 13 March, 2023, 10:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

John Wagner announced awhile back that a collected edition of The Bogie Man will be launched on Kickstarter in the Summer & to help promote this he has just put this up on Facebook
HERE'S LOOKIN' AT YOU, KID --
in a retro Bogie Man T-shirt.  Yes, prior to the launch of the Collection later this year we're offering this full-colour, limited edition shirt.  The image is printed on a good quality dark grey shirt - not black as pictured below - and retails for £25 plus p&p.  If you'd like one just message me giving size and address.

The image on the tshirt is of the cover for issue 2 of the original mini series

Barrington Boots

The only bits of Bogie Man I've ever read was a little in Toxic. As a kid I didn't appreciate it at the time, but I'm definitely interested in this.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

rogue69

the77 will be holding a Facebook launch event on Thursday 25th May at 7pm for the Bogie Man; the Incomplete Case Files

rogue69

rogue69

Jim_Campbell

150% funded in an hour and forty-five minutes. Not bad...  :)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Trooper McFad

Backed for a HC 👍🏻

Good to see it getting off to a good start. Hopefully it goes even higher.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Trooper McFad

Now it's doubled its target - brilliant but I'm sure they'd like it to do more with 44 days to go!
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

rogue69

John Wagner just said on Facebook that he has some copies of the Mike Perkins cover as an A3 print either colour or black & white for just £15 +p&p If interested contact him via his Facebook page

JayzusB.Christ

Love that trailer - the few minutes of it are better than the whole Robbie Coltrane series. Is that John Wagner doing Bogie's voiceover?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

nxylas

AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"