Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

That D'Israeli post was stonkingly good, Pete.  The Megazine could use your talents!

Emperor

And/or the right man for putting together a coffee table book of covers...

Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 February, 2010, 10:16:31 PM
Aw drokk it, Emperor! It took me ages to write that entry too!

I'm sure no one will notice ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

You'll be in trouble Emp if Steev finds out you've got the title wrong....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Emperor

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 07 February, 2010, 01:50:56 AMYou'll be in trouble Emp if Steev finds out you've got the title wrong....

What title?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

M.I.K.

Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 February, 2010, 07:58:52 PM
Not just one typo in that three word title but two! Sodding hell, cheers Emperor, they've mysteriously disappeared now...

You're going to hate me for pointing this out but isn't there an 'h' in 'draughtsman'?

Pete Wells

Holy shit, I can't believe it! Three spelling mistakes in three words!  I'm a teacher too, no the wonder the country's in the mess it's in...

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Pete Wells on 08 February, 2010, 07:24:19 AM
Holy shit, I can't believe it! Three spelling mistakes in three words!  I'm a teacher too, no the wonder the country's in the mess it's in...

The trouble is I know I top that on a regular basis!

Desiree

why you put it on blogspot and not on your own web host? I wonder how much time you spend to all that stuff.

Mike Gloady

What?  No mention of Twilight this time, Des?

LIFE!  OH LIFE!  OOOH LII-II-IIFE! OH LIFE!
DO DO DO DOO!

The Legendary Shark

I take it most of you have seen this over at Cliff Robinson's blog, but just in case you haven't:

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mike Gloady

Moley Cremoley, Shark.  That's just frikken arsom!

TordelBack

I wonder who could possibly have commissioned that...

Mike Gloady

Ah.

Yeah, there's a fairly sizeable clue there.  Surprised I missed it first time.  Idiot.

Pete Wells

Aw Mike, it's my pride and joy that Cliff Robinson commission. It's framed above my computer and gawd damned massive!

When I'm not so chuffing skint (I'm looking at you, drokking nursery fees), I'm going to get three more, Mortis, Fear and Fire. Each one battling Dredd at Pete Wells Block.

I'd recommend a commission from Cliff any day, he's not the fastest, but the results are more than worth it

dweezil2

Quote from: Pete Wells on 11 February, 2010, 09:41:59 AM
Aw Mike, it's my pride and joy that Cliff Robinson commission. It's framed above my computer and gawd damned massive!

When I'm not so chuffing skint (I'm looking at you, drokking nursery fees), I'm going to get three more, Mortis, Fear and Fire. Each one battling Dredd at Pete Wells Block.

I'd recommend a commission from Cliff any day, he's not the fastest, but the results are more than worth it

I've got myself down for a Cliff Robinson commission for my 40th next year and I really can't wait for the results, he's one of my favourite Dredd artists of all time.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo