Main Menu

Sopranos

Started by WoD, 05 March, 2004, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoD

Good ennit?

Only recently got into this, picked up the first season cheap; then paid more for the second.  Now I'm addicted the bloody 3rd season is expensive everywhere I look.

Anyone else here into it?

Quirkafleeg

It's the best TV series EVAH! planning to get it all on dvd at some point (I taped most of it while it was on)

Byron Virgo

Yes yes! Big up for the illegal taping of telly massive!

WoD

i need repeats of season 3 starting NOW..I've only got 6 episodes of season 2 left to watch...

mastertsan

got season 3 on dvd, if you go to amazon you can pick up the other series relatively cheap!  and they just had the screening of 1st episode of series 5 in new york!!!  can't wait.
jon

Quirkafleeg

Are they really gonna stop at five series?

Satanist

Its one of the best shows ever.Tony is the man.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Devons Daddy

check out ebay. such things can be very reasonable on there.

but yes bloody awesome. the final season 3 episode is classic. no spoilers but picture this. Tony big cigar and quick clips of his business empire in action.

outstanding.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Satanist

I really like the start of season two were it shows clips of all the characters while playing Frank Sinatra...though the sight of Pauly banging away will haunt me for years to come!

I take back my last post...Pauly be the MAN!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Quirkafleeg

I bought the first music album in the sales... real nice mix of stuff on it. Gonna buy the other one when I get round to it.

Oh and there's a class easter egg in the Godfather boxed set dvd...

Oh and if you've not already check out the repeats of Season One of The Shield on fridays on Five. The Rocks in Supranos fashion.

Byron Virgo

"Are they really gonna stop at five series?"

They were, but then they've found that it's kind of naturally expanded so that they couldn't fit it all into just one series. James Gandolfini dropped his lawsuit against HBO, so they are doing an extra series now, to properly finish it off. I also happen to know that Alan Moore is a big Soprano's fan...

Steamboy

Pauly definatly da man, the scene in season 2(IIRC) involving the Jew and the counter bell, awsome.....at this point I realised this show was something special(only just started serason 4 over here(on late at night farkers)), I think its the mix of casual violence and family drama that make it so big.

CU Krestel

ukdane

I have series 1 as a box set on video. BUT I want it on DVD, so if anyone wants to buy this set off me at a reasonable price, I'm up for it.
Cheers

-Daney

Quirkafleeg

The Episode with the big Ruskie in the snow that's directed by Mr Pink... oh boy