Main Menu

|Arch Angel- post your pictures

Started by Conexus, 30 September, 2005, 05:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

ah ta AI, is it out?
 but i think at my fecking old age its about as stupid trying to learn comic art as it is deciding to be a russian olympic gymnast, or that rock guitar goddess when i can't play one chord, or the biker chick stuck on a 125. too fecking late in the day to do anything except dream & clasp ineffectively at the memorys of ten thousand failed projects.

Byron Virgo

Bou, if this is a failure, then I only with I could fail in such a glorious fashion.

Never, ever, dare to give up - you have a genuine talent, and it would be an absolute crime if you didn't use it!http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7895/1410/1600/wwwp1o.jpg">

DavidXBrunt

And last year my ticket was pulled out very quickly at Shedocn. There were many prizes that I wanted, that I paid cash money for the next day, but I chose your art because it was soooo good. I love it to bits and when people look through my collection they never think it looks out of place amongst the stuff by Jock, Ron Smith, Frasier Irving, and so many others.

Conexus

Bou, if this is a failure, then I only with I could fail in such a glorious fashion.

Ditto

+rufus+

Your very good Miss Bou. Don't let some big mouthed gobshite on a feckin comic message board knock you.
 An' yer 125 rocks!
;-) R

WoD

An Bou does LOVELY Dragons....sic one on him...

Queen Firey-Bou

god, cringe, shoot me fer fecks sake.

ta guys, nothing to do with some board comment,

just one look at back progs, artists sketching etc makes me realise i'm shite.   Ive suffered too many losses this last year, & sadly comicy stuff has been the only thing ( bar 2 remaining kids ) that brings any sort of ...anything....to life at the mo. But its not the sort of creative thing that can be done in a vacuum, not without raw talent, feedback & bouncing ideas off others. Its bloody niaive to expect a wee amature hobby to replace everything i had going on this time a year ago.

i might go back to drawing fucking mountains or some shit, i'm good at that & it doesnt need other people, dunno, kick up arse time, today, now.

... & before i alienate anyone else with my fecking spam. sorry guys.

shoot me now.

Trout

Compliments? For Bou? BAH!

Er, okay, then.

Bou has done some good drawings.

Happy now? BAH!

- Trout