Main Menu

Want To Be On My STEAM Friends List....

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 19 June, 2014, 05:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

G'day there ...I'm inviting all the people who know me well here to find me on STEAM. The third party games download website. Just look for howhotismysteam and ask to be friends with me. Because I need more of them and especially on that website.

If you don't have STEAM and you love playing computer games. Then follow this link here.... Just download and install it and my account it's completely free. Yet, you will need to pay for a lot of the games. Some of them are completely free, though. As well as the game demos, if you can find them. I have about 158 games on my account, which I have been collecting ever since I joined up. I think it was either some time during 2007-2008-2009 or maybe as late as 2010. A lot of the game I have brought cost me less than fifty dollars and some even less than ten dollars

So, join up or if you have already been using STEAM, then try and find me.

They have game selling for almost a dollar. Tiny & Big's, Grand-Pa's Left-Overs I wish I had dollar. So, I could pay for it right now. Yet, I will need to wait until next Monday when I get payed again.

So, I hope to see most of you on STEAM.

Damn, STEAM seems to be getting more unresponsive and freezing on me un5til it completely shuts down on me. Yet, it mostly just does this when I looking through it's Store and my games library.

I think it ever since I installed all 158 games on my hard-drive. Yet, it's 2 Terabytes and not even half fault yet.

So, that shouldn't be it.

ThryllSeekyr

NapalmKev

I've got a STEAM account which I rarely use. You're welcome to add me as a friend if you wish - my tag is NapalmKev.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

jackstarr

I've added you :)

I'd also invite you to the 2000ad group on Steam (although it doesn't seem to be particularly active), but can't do so until you accept my friend invite.  You can probably join up yourself at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/2000AD

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: jackstarr on 20 June, 2014, 03:08:16 PM
I've added you :)

I'd also invite you to the 2000ad group on Steam (although it doesn't seem to be particularly active), but can't do so until you accept my friend invite.  You can probably join up yourself at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/2000AD

You've been added, Jack!

Napalm, I'll request your friendship next time I'm on, but right now I going to bed.

I've just been playing ESO for seven hours straight.

Great game, But I think they ruined Tamrial by making it look like a big garben.

The place (Close to Morrowind) where my Argonian Sorcerer has just escaped looks way too  puerile with the giant mushroom towering over everybody and the pod-shaped buildings and the human controlled cities all look very similar. 

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 21 June, 2014, 03:24:01 AM

I've just been playing ESO for seven hours straight.

Great game, But I think they ruined Tamrial by making it look like a big garben.

The place (Close to Morrowind) where my Argonian Sorcerer has just escaped looks way too  puerile with the giant mushroom towering over everybody and the pod-shaped buildings and the human controlled cities all look very similar.

Some corrections......

Looks like a big GARDEN......(Not GARBEN!!!!!)

It looks really too neat in some places to be taken seriously.

looks way too  puerile with giant mushrooms towering over everybody!

They all must be tiny......micro-versions of us.

Yet, this game still looks really great. I like the way the characters move and the water effects/physics and other wether effects as well the lens flare from the sun. Although, I find Red-Dead-Redemption still trumps a lot of games in this respect in this respect here.

RockStar should consider making a MMO.

Guild-Wars-Two is wroth a look as well, and it's a free sub once you own the game. Yet, I can't for the life of me get back into my account. Even after repeated instances resetting my password.

Yet, it's not one of my STEAM games, so that is all I will say about that one.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: NapalmKev on 20 June, 2014, 10:53:17 AM
I've got a STEAM account which I rarely use. You're welcome to add me as a friend if you wish - my tag is NapalmKev.

Cheers

I'm not sure if you are on my list. I have added all the people found in both groups devoted to this site. Which isn't so many really.....

Surely there are more people.

I even buy people games....sometimes, but mainly only really cheap ones you know.

It's only once I spent about seventy bucks on the game "Beast of Prey". So I could share it with two other people.

I'm not rich and right now I still paying off my computer which will definitely need paying off this fortnight.

Just don't count on me to so this all the time though........