Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

talking about post why has it taken over 2 weaks to deliver 5 dvd sets that were ordered at the same time from the same place im shure the post ofice is scruing with me.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 29 August, 2010, 03:57:47 PM
im shure the post ofice is scruing with me.

You didn't by any chance write the address on the return envelope yourself?    ;)

The Doctor Alt 8

Dosen't this illustrate the lack of common sense ?

MAil bags that arn't waterproff...

Using elastic bands which clearly damage the bloody mail...

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: TordelBack on 29 August, 2010, 04:00:45 PM
im shure the post ofice is scruing with me.

You didn't by any chance write the address on the return envelope yourself?    ;)

:lol:
@jamesfeistdraws

House of Usher

talking about post why has it taken over 2 weaks to deliver 5 dvd sets that were ordered at the same time from the same place im shure the post ofice is scruing with me.

Maybe the sender (Amazon, for instance) didn't dispatch them all at the same time.
STRIKE !!!

Darren Stephens

Amazon tend to use HDNL to deliver stuff and they suck big time. I had a PS3 go 'missing' over Christmas....useless, I tells ya!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 29 August, 2010, 08:46:24 PM
Amazon tend to use HDNL to deliver stuff and they suck big time. I had a PS3 go 'missing' over Christmas....useless, I tells ya!

I stoped ordering dvd sets from play.com becaus unless its doctor who its 100% ganteread to arive with the disks loos and I have to return and excange it most reacent was a gundam dvd set I had on order sins feburey it finily arives with the disks loses so ive returned but for doctor who dvds they only arive 30% with the disks loses but I would say even thro amazon has a lose shiping time and they loses your items ever so often least with it arives you never have to send it back becaus you can here the dvd rataling around inside.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Peter Wolf

I had to read that last comment 3 times before i understood it or at least some of it

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 29 August, 2010, 11:08:44 PM

I stopped ordering dvd sets from Play.com because unless its Doctor Who its 100% guaranteed to arrive with the disks loose and I have to return and exchange it.The most recent was a Gundam dvd set I had on order since February. It finally arrives with the disks loose so i have returned it but for Doctor Who dvds they only arrive 30% with the disks loose [ :-*] but I would say even through Amazon has a loose shipping time [ :-\] and they lose your items every so often but at least when it arrives you never have to send it back because you can here the dvd rattling around inside.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

I, Cosh

What difference does it make if the disc has come loose in transit? You can still watch it.

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 29 August, 2010, 08:46:24 PM
Top tip. Purchase each item individually and they tend to be sent by Royal Mail. Admittedly, this may only be an improvement if, like me, you live half a mile from your local RM depot
We never really die.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 29 August, 2010, 11:26:33 PM
I had to read that last comment 3 times before i understood it or at least some of it

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 29 August, 2010, 11:08:44 PM

I stopped ordering dvd sets from Play.com because unless its Doctor Who its 100% guaranteed to arrive with the disks loose and I have to return and exchange it.The most recent was a Gundam dvd set I had on order since February. It finally arrives with the disks loose so i have returned it but for Doctor Who dvds they only arrive 30% with the disks loose [ :-*] but I would say even through Amazon has a loose shipping time [ :-\] and they lose your items every so often but at least when it arrives you never have to send it back because you can here the dvd rattling around inside.

sorie it made sens when I was typeing it.

Quote from: The Cosh on 29 August, 2010, 11:43:10 PM
What difference does it make if the disc has come loose in transit? You can still watch it.

:eh: because im abasesev about some things and haveing scrach free DVD's, CD's and Games is one of them.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

I, Cosh

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 29 August, 2010, 11:58:07 PM
:eh: I'm obsessive about some things and having scratch free DVDs, CDs and games is one of them.
They get surface scratches when you play them.
We never really die.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

[/quote]

Thats alright as i had nothing better to do.Your writing doesnt make sense on the first reading partly because of the spelling and the fact that last comment was just one long sentence which is something i often do myself especially if its a rant.After reading it 3 times it mostly made sense.Thats because its like reading a different language and i had to re-adjust to what i was reading

Anyway its like you have created a new language and in all the time i have spent online reading countless comments i have yet to see anyone else who writes like you do so its totally unique.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: The Cosh on 30 August, 2010, 12:03:23 AM
:eh: I'm obsessive about some things and having scratch free DVDs, CDs and games is one of them.
They get surface scratches when you play them.

I dont know what DVD / CD / Games consoles your using but mine dont scrach my disks.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 30 August, 2010, 12:32:45 AM
Quoteabasesev

Genius.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 30 August, 2010, 12:44:36 AM

Thats alright as i had nothing better to do.Your writing doesnt make sense on the first reading partly because of the spelling and the fact that last comment was just one long sentence which is something i often do myself especially if its a rant.After reading it 3 times it mostly made sense.Thats because its like reading a different language and i had to re-adjust to what i was reading

Anyway its like you have created a new language and in all the time i have spent online reading countless comments i have yet to see anyone else who writes like you do so its totally unique.

lol is that so I will atachily spell check when I feal beter but wilst I'm ill I realy carnt be arsed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 30 August, 2010, 12:32:45 AM
Quoteabasesev

Genius.

True - a glimpse into the fecund groves where language is made.