Main Menu

Frankly My Dear...

Started by Carlsborg Expert, 25 June, 2005, 08:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlsborg Expert

And where in Gone with the Wind does any of the sinopsys entitle any reviewer any , personal claim of authority over their film?

None!

So why is it that you terratorialize like a rampant cat/sex/pig to gain control of said subject matter?

Please feel free to reply via E-mail.

Not that I;ll bother giving it the time of day.

Viv Leigh out shone Clark Gable every ten seconds to one.

What I see is a flagrant grasp at superioity.

The Amstor Computer

...and what I see is a string of posts on various threads that seem to make no sense at all, including one rather nasty attack on another boarder.

What's your problem?

Carlsborg Expert

Look.

Amstor,Im not engaging in a personal battle with any, personality on this board.

I am having a thread that is dictated by my beliefs in continuity.

Where-as Bear did not want to co-align in said retinue.

You, Amstor seem to want to provarocate a conflict with your thought through post.

In doing so,insinuate a bullying on my part,which I see as insuturable(?)

But what the heck,Amstor, its your wish that nothing changes,anyone attempting such iodeals will mis-allign eventuallly.

Right?

Bico

Hmm.  I think I'll leave it there if posting deliberately off-topic comments and being vaguely offensive - you know, like I do on virtually every thread, and have done since the day I joined the messageboard - is being interpreted as some sort of personal attack on you, Carls.  I could go on and suggest that you're being deliberately provocative to seek attention, rather than just posting bollocks to pass the time like most people - in fact I just have - but if you're looking to get Wake to ban you again, I suggest you find another playmate.  If I thought I was genuinely causing someone stress by posting fluff on the board, I'd step back and stop doing it.  Like I'm doing now.

The Amstor Computer

*shrugs*

I've still got no idea what you're on about, but it's two in the morning and I could just be being dense, so I'm going to leave this one...

Keef Monkey

I agree, she did have nice tits.

Dudley

I saw it last week and thought it was a really good film.

Funt Solo

I got lost at "female active generecisms involving torque male syncapations".

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Spaceghost

is this carlsbprg guy, like, a dick, or am i just not clever enough to understand all the scary big words? i personally think you're the white beard guy from the end of matrix reloaded. am i right?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Richmond Clements

I thought that was Wake?

Funt Solo

:: "... a mob mentality ... shows off more than a little homo-eroticism ... your responses are but those of dogs in a corner."

It's a little off-topic, but my sister thinks her dog is gay.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Richmond Clements

Not impossible fate.
there is a school of thought that says homosexuality in animals is as common as it is in humans, so you never know.
What makes her think this anyway? Is the dog tidying up after itself and listening to Liza Minelli?

Art

"Gone With The Wind" is, actually, a rocking film and not at all girly at all, as it deals with the fate of civilians trapped in the middle of WAR. Scarlets a great character too - especially the moment she declares "I'll never eat dirt again!" and transforms from petty social climer to hardened survivor determined to fuck over everyone else before they fuck over her, which she succeeds at, but with the tragic reuslt that she'll never be with her true love.

It shows up the Anakin to Darth Vader storyline in Star Wars for the vapid shit it is.

Funt Solo

Well, rac, the running joke is that my brother-in-law is having an affair with the dog:  but back in reality, her suspicions have been aroused because he pays little attention to female dogs in heat (I'm talking about the dog now, not my brother-in-law, although he too pays little attention to female dogs in heat) but he always trys to bonk male dogs (again, not my brother-in-law, in either case of ambiguity).
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Richmond Clements

Well, as signals go, wanting to mate with males rather than females (the dog this is), is to my untrained eye, a pointer to the dog being gay.

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0743270770/qid=1119905373/sr=8-6/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i6_xgl/202-5683243-5199817" target="_blank">This might help