Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Many thanks for the kind thoughts everyone. It is a big help. Mum is strong and is holding on as I knew she would. She hasn't much time left but we are beside her talking, holding her hands and enjoying every moment we are gifted with her.
Again I can't express enough my thanks for the support I have received both here and in general. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

ming

Good on ya, Zen.  Sounds like you are handling this as best as anyone possibly can and I wish you all the very, very best.  Chin up.

Mikey

Best wishes Zen - it's a hard thing to go through.

And Tim; that's some shit you've went through recently. Hope it gets better sooner.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: Mikey on 10 June, 2015, 12:27:58 PM
Best wishes Zen - it's a hard thing to go through.

And Tim; that's some shit you've went through recently. Hope it gets better sooner.

M.

Thank you Mikey. It's been a very hard few months but you have to keep going.

And Zen, best wishes to you during this difficult time. My thoughts are with you.

ZenArcade

My mother passed away peacefully peacefully this evening. She was surrounded by her family and her brothers. She was held, hugged and kissed during her passing. She went with the quiet dignity and beauty she had all of her life. I am filled with a sense of love, fortitude and inner calmness: all gifts bequeathed by her.
My sense of loss will I'm sure visit me over the next hours and days, but many, many people have it much worse and my thoughts as ever are with those who are vulnerable and bereft of hope.
Many thanks again to all on the forum. Zenarcade.
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dark Jimbo

Best wishes Zen. You're a scholar and a gent and we're lucky to have you on the board.
@jamesfeistdraws

SuperSurfer

So sorry to hear about your loss ZenArcade.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I, Cosh

Rough times Zen. All the best.
We never really die.

Taryn Tailz

I'm sure you will be hit by emotion soon Zen, but that sounds like the perfect way to go, peacefully and surrounded by loved ones. Thinking of you and your family.

Fungus

Condolences, Zen. Best wishes.

maryanddavid

Very sorry for your loss Zen.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Andy Lambert

Very sorry to hear that, Zen - as with others before me, my thoughts are with you, your mum and your family.

Zenith 666

Closing in on the seventh month of my mums passing and I miss her everyday.Your kind words were a great help to me when she passed Zen even though I wasn't long a member of the board.I have no words to make such a loss better or easier I just hope that all those great memories you and your mam shared will give you the strength you need over next few weeks and months.My prayers are with you and your family during your loss.

Bolt-01

ZenArcade- so sorry for your loss.