Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

CROM! That's bloody great that is Matt! What Slainé should look like.

El Chivo

Love that moo-lay MGB!

tis indeed Arsom

Chi

Emperor

That is one Hell of a Slaine although I might be prepared to call you a cheater as that seems a little too good to count as a sketch, let alone a doodle ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Colin YNWA

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 24 May, 2011, 10:49:13 PM
Good gravy! This thread hasn't been active since May the 8th!

And what a bloomin' great way to kick it back into life. That's bloody wonderful!

mygrimmbrother

Thanks very much fellas  :) I'm warming up for a bigger pic - will keep you posted.

Kev Levell

IMO that's exactly what's been missing from Sláine's visage...

MGB for the new Sláine artist! That's what I say. Bung some colour on it and fling it at Tharg!

uncle fester

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

NeilFord

Good call, get Matt drawing Slaine!

Van Dom

Oh yes! Love that Slaine! Great expression!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Daveycandlish

My latest Doctor Who pic (carrying on a theme from last weeks TAB subject). These only take about 2o mins so belong on the doodle thread, I reckon.

You can see the others on me blog
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

IAMTHESYSTEM

They say abstraction is the secret to Art and that Tom Baker is fantastic. Love the Jon Pertwee too.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Van Dom

That's really cool Davey. If you just let your eye focus on the white parts of the image it looks like a big nosed fella sitting down with a spikey boner. Seriously!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Dear God, that's all I can see now
You may quote me on that.