Main Menu

wip 2012 DREDD Lawmaster. 1/6th scale

Started by teckno viking, 07 December, 2014, 07:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Just like to show the start to a new project of mine. 1/6th scale 2012 DREDD Lawmaster.

Have also plans to build a comic version Brit Cit Judge and Lawmaster. Comic version Mega Cit One Judge and Lawmaster.

Ghost MacRoth

Sonnova.....!!  I just bought a 1/6 bike on ebay the other day with this intent, thinking I'd be the first!  Grrr!!  I will be watching with GREAT interest! ;)

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

teckno viking

Well Great Minds and all that lol

Look forward to seeing your 2012 Lawmaster, either with a work in progress thread or end result.

teckno viking

Couple new photos. Removed the rear chain/arm so can extend length of that with something built to resemble the film chain/arm.

Also reusing some of the original Action Man racing bike shell. Dremelled down a LOT of it so building the Lawmaster shell upon will fit and look closer to it.

Ghost MacRoth

Quote from: teckno viking on 08 December, 2014, 09:35:25 AM
Well Great Minds and all that lol

Look forward to seeing your 2012 Lawmaster, either with a work in progress thread or end result.

Will likely get it built, then post a build diary rather than WIP, not sure until the base kit arrives!
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

teckno viking

Sounds Good and Look forward to that.

I pref the wip as it stops to a degree pm's and some questions. I know on FB a few have said they are copying, which is both Humbling to know and also Great to know others wanting to do theirs.

I have had so many requests to make someone else one & I have not built this lol. Though tbh not exactly something you can cast and Not making duplicates as I have 2 more Comic Lawmasters (MC1 & BC) waiting their turn to be built 1/6th scale.
Then once my 1/6th comic HONDO Judge is done, He will get his Lawmaster too.

Think an awesome way to display the film and comic Judges once done, sat astride their Lawmasters.

blackmocco

Teckno, I'd love to know how you're approaching the comic versions of the Lawmaster. I have a 1:6 scale WWII Indian that I'm dreaming about converting for the old Halcyon Dredd vinyl kit. (That kit's easy to repose.)
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

teckno viking

Blackmocco,  The Comic MC1, I plan to just upscale the same plan I did with my custom 1/18th Lawmaster here https://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,40604.msg831684.html?PHPSESSID=jmctq17or5j38klfibt6viqd32

The thick wheels and part of the chassis is all donated from Another Action Man Motorbike (well 2 actually). Utilising the thick rear wheels from the Chopper bike.

Will be posting pictures of the Wip MC1 Lawmaster real soon.

Dark Jimbo

Good stuff! I really must find some more time to spend on my 1/12th Mek-Quake build in 2015...
@jamesfeistdraws

Dandontdare

That isn't the unlicensed 1/6 "heavy armoured special cop" you've got there, is it? Five years in the cubes for buying illegal merchandise, creep!

teckno viking

It was a Birthday Present lol
However I am building 3x 2012 Judges from scratch, Street judge female (Film version DEKKER) & Male Street Judge and Hall of Justice Guard Judge.  Curious to see how my custom builds hold compared to this "JIMP" lol

teckno viking

As a Vorlon once said "and so it begins".

Started work on a Clay master of the Lawmaster shell. Doing the top half first then will do the lower shell to it. Then tidy up and detail.

judda fett

Good work teckno Viking, keep it coming!