Main Menu

Prog 2175 - Semi Detached

Started by Richard, 28 March, 2020, 01:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norton canes

Quote from: Richard on 02 April, 2020, 02:44:15 PM
Quote from: norton canes on 02 April, 2020, 01:57:21 PM

Don't tell me people would be happier if the last we'd seen of Judge Death and The Angel Gang had been at the conclusions to Judge Death Lives and The Judge Child?

It's not the same. Judge Death didn't die in his first story, he was trapped in Boing

I did say in Judge Death Lives :) - which saw what looked at the time very much like the end of the Dark Judges.

TordelBack

I think undead superfiends get a pass.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 02 April, 2020, 03:03:43 PM

Neither Judge Death nor The Angel Gang got a send-off that approached the sentiment of Dredd's final farewell to Hershey.

Oh no you said it out loud - WE'RE ALL DOOMED NOW.

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 02 April, 2020, 10:24:37 AM
The Prog has landed! \o/

So what do you finally think?

Richard

Actually Indigo Prime said it first.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 02 April, 2020, 06:52:59 PMSo what do you finally think?
I think it's sitting in my mail pile, ready to be read, and I haven't had any time today, due to work, and I'm now due to watch a film with Mrs IP.

Sigh

ZenArcade

We love you Bab's, we do; oh, oh Bab's, we love you! Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Link Prime

Catching up on the Progs...

Don't like to be negative, but:
Hershey's cheap and unnecessary "resurrection" is the dumbest thing to appear in 2000AD since Johnny's corpse was revived by some talking stones.
First episode left such a metallic tang on my palate I don't think I can continue reading the story.

Greg M.

Quote from: Link Prime on 29 June, 2020, 09:51:40 AM
First episode left such a metallic tang on my palate I don't think I can continue reading the story.

If that didn't work you (and it definitely didn't for me) you're really not going to enjoy where the story goes next.

Link Prime

Quote from: Greg M. on 29 June, 2020, 12:14:11 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 29 June, 2020, 09:51:40 AM

If that didn't work you (and it definitely didn't for me) you're really not going to enjoy where the story goes next.

Noted.

Think it will be a series skip so, along with skipping the Regned Progs.

And yet I'll still read 'Skip Tracer' in a desperate attempt to absorb even a few Rads of Thrillpower.
What a world.