Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

According to newspaper reports, that guy in the Colorado shootings died his hair orange/red 'to look like The Joker'. This suggests he's either not really a fan of the comics/films, or that he's red/green colour blind.

darnmarr

Eleven short-stories submitted and only six voters?
That's like... that's like...
I don't know what that's like.

TordelBack

There's never any action on this forum at 2.30am.  What's the problem chaps and chapesses, sleepy?  No fade man, NO FADE.

darnmarr

COMMANDO FORCES

I never sleep, except for when I'm not awake!

SuperSurfer

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

I have a nagging feeling the prediction was largely correct, the Psi was only a little wide of the 'mark'. Worse, I think I know who they were really looking for. :-X
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Tiplodocus

Here's my list of everything that was wrong with PROMETHEUS when I went to see it the first time.

And here's the list of the other thing I thought were crap about it when I saw it the fourth time. It really is dreadful isn't it?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Goaty

Ma-Ma Lena Headey files for divorce from her husband!

Goaty

Goaty

Jared Katooie

BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK!

shaolin_monkey

Thanks for waking me up at 5am kids.  Just what I needed.

On the plus side, Rastamouse is on.

Proudhuff

what kind of person puts cheese in a computer to fix it?
DDT did a job on me