Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Intestinauts vs. Skizz Round 2 Heat 12

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 January, 2022, 06:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Intestinauts beats both of the Skizz sequels, yes. But it'd need to be extra special yogurt to smother the original.

Skizz
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

AlexF

Quote from: Link Prime on 25 January, 2022, 01:01:43 PM
Tough break for the amusing Intestinauts, but Skizz soothes that tummy ache with some low-fat yogurt.

10 bonus points for Link Prime there! Not sure how that helps in ths kind of tournament, but there you go.

Tomwe

Intestinauts is a top modern thrill but Skizz was my first Alan Moore.

Sean SD

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

sintec

Intestinauts is a lot of fun but I think that first Moore Skizz story wins it here.

Colin YNWA

Last day. We know how this one is going but can Skizz beat Anderson's record for number of votes for a single thrill? You have today to get um in and I'll tell you in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Anderson didn't hold the record for the most votes in a heat for long todays winner has topped that. I mean I could pretend that there is some mystery about who that is but, well come on. Intestinauts got some love and many will welcome it back next year, but it got a tough draw here pure and simple. The question that Skizz will face in later rounds will the more mixed reputation of the later stories drag down the love for the first book? Time will tell as it is

Skizz

is the new holder of the record and flippin' neck is into Round 3

broodblik

Pity that these two had to face each other in this round, Intestinauts is a great new thrill and I hope for me
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sheridan

I did feel sorry for Intestinatus* as it is a great strip, but it's not Skizz book I.  And in defence of the later books, Jim Baikie's art is always great, but as a writer he was no Alan Moore (which can't really be considered a criticism as even modern day Alan Moore isn't 1980s Alan Moore).

* I'm going to leave that typo as it makes it look like a chapter of Space Marines.