Main Menu

Dredd Movie

Started by W. R. Logan, 09 December, 2006, 01:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

For anyone wishing to put them selves through the misery of the Dredd movie its on the Sci Fi channel tonight at 22:00 & 01:45

Sylvester Stallone is Judge Dredd, lantern-jawed judge, jury and very often executioner of the perps running wild in Mega City One - and yet he's been framed for murder! Based on Brit comic 2000AD.

paulvonscott

Luckily I can't get the Sci Fi channel.

I'd only buy a copy of the Dredd movie if it came with a candid Grant and Wagner commentary, with them both pissed up.

JOE SOAP

I think I'll have to killfile you now.

Steve Green

If they did that it should be like the Ghostbusters commentary where they had the silhouettes of the commentators overlaid at the bottom of the screen.

I'd imagine there would be pitchforks and burning torches somewhere.

- Steve

ThryllSeekyr

I was watching a old 'Good Charlotte' film clip just now and noticed this guy in it ( Not one of the boys.) looks very Judge Dreddish to me.
He only appaers twice, so you have to be on the ball to catch him.

BTW They use to play this song over the laoud speakers at a place I used to work. So I'm very familaer with.

On the subju[backslash]ect of Dredd films and such. There was Steven King movie where Ron Perlman sia demonically posssessed high cop. Anyway, I though this would be as close as we get to seeing this man portray Mega Cities finest.....

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA9iRq0IQr4" target="_blank">I think it's the school Janitor guy.

monty--

C'mon, it's a good sci fi movie! Just don't compare it to what the Dredd movie should've been like and you have a spiffy Sci Fi flick!

Funt Solo

An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.

JOE SOAP

It isn't a good movie full stop. The acting, story and dialogue are all terrible.

monty--

Hammerstein's in it, so it's good film. Top special effect's for it's time.

McNulty

It isn't a good movie full stop. The acting, story and dialogue are all terrible.

Come on now. Apart from the acting, story and dialogue, it's a good film!

Oh, and the casting...

McNulty

Oh, and the Judge Dredd: Lawman of the Future, comic tie-in...

McNulty

Oh, and the fact that Dredd took off his helmet...

JOE SOAP

and the fact it gets worse with age.

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Radbacker

I Gnew Yoooood Say That....

CU Radbacker