Main Menu

2000ad progs and stuff have gotta go!

Started by James, 17 August, 2008, 07:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hey there kids,

I'm having a sort out. This means my 2000ads have gotta go. :(  I've got a mostly complete run from about 550ish (maybe) to prog 2008 (or 2007-whichever was last year's). I've got a pretty complete run of Megazines too.

What I'd like is to obviosly get something for them, ideally someone local will come and take them all away for a couple of hundred bucks but I realize that's probably grasping for perfection somewhat!

I'm going into the attic later to check on the state of them and the contents so I'll report back once I have more information.

I've also got a pile of old Titan GNs and other TPBs to unload, again, I'll post a list when I've sorted through them.

I'm in Swansea, South Wales, any interest bung it in here.

Cheers

James

James

Ok, here's the prog list:

644-655, 657-709, 738-755, 757-759, 798-828, 830-865 (most of these progs have the word 'BRYNYGROES' which was the name of my old house on them in biro) 867-884, 886-894, 897-943, 945, 948, 951-971, 973-1028, 1030-1112, 1114-1249, 1251-1273, 1275-1341, 1343-1352, 1354-1374, 1377-1390, 1392-1436, 1439-1577.

Other books and stuff:

League of Extraordinary gentlemen vol.2 issue 1.
Hellraiser comics, published from 1989-1993, 20 issues excluding issue 4 and Clive Barker's 'Book of the Damned II and III (Hellraiser companions).
Other Clive Barker comic adaptations of his Books of Blood short stories; Dread, Rawhead Rex, The life of Death, Revelations, The Yattering and Jack, Son of Celluloid, Jihad (2 part Hellraiser/Nightbreed crossover).Hellraiser and Nightbreed Chronicles.

Batman vs Predator collected edition.
Batman LOBO.
Batman-A death in the family.
Aliens HIVE collected edition.
Hitman and Hitman 10,000 bullets TPBs.
The Chronicles of Genghis Grimtoad (Wagner, Grant and Gibson).

TITAN BOOKS:
A.B.C. Warriors book 2 (hardback).
Nemesis books 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 7, 9.
Slaine the King.
Judge Dredd 13 (ropey condition).
BAD Company book 2 (where's 1? Probably the same place as Nemesis books 6 and 8).
Judge Anderson books 1 + 2.
Judge Death.

That's all for now, I'm going to check on my Megazines later.

I'm open to offers for anything here before they head towards ebay.

Kerrin

Hi James, once you get your Megazines sorted out I'd be interested in anything you've got from volume 3 no1 onwards. I've been getting the prog forever but only recently started to catch up on the meg. I've worked my way through volumes 1 and 2 so any after that would be great. Let me know what you've got and what you want for them,thats when you've unearthed them of course. Cheers Kerrin.

James

Megazines:

Vol 1: 2-20 (vol 2 starts).
Vol 2: 1-11, 13-28, 30-81, 83 (vol 3 starts)..
Vol 3: 2-79 (vol 4 starts).
Vol 4: 1-18 (then the current renumbering started...)201-274.

Kerrin, let me know what you want and make me a reasonable offer. Dunno what postage would be either-we'll figure it out.

Next come the EEs, old monthlys and specials etc.

James

Megazines volume 3 and 4 have now gone.

Gareth40

Hi James
You willing to let go of your 1400's? Name a price, chappy.

James

Gareth, i've PM'd you re the progs.

Tidy like.

WoD

Quote from: "James"Tidy like.

Bloody Swansea Jack!

James

astrojoe

Hey James,

Do you still have progs 1511 - 1577? I've got a 2 year catch up to get through so this would make a good start!

PM me a price if you're interested in selling.

Cheers,
Joe

Mardroid

I might be willing for a couple of the GNs but they'd need posting (what with me being London-way.) I'd cover it though, second class would be fine.

If that's ok, let me know the price of course. I'm thinking mainly the ABC book.  Does it follow on from the Meknificent 7, or is it a subsection? (I.e. I know sometimes collections are themselves collected into larger, er, collections later.)

Dark Jimbo

Apoligies to James for hijacking his thread, but I'm also trying to have a clear-out and if anyone in the south of England (Southampton way) fancies any of this lot, let me know.

I've got progs 1212 - present and Megs volume 4.01 to present (although the Meg run starts to get a little gappy round about the time the Charley's War reprints ended, not sure what issues eactly.)

If you don't mind collecting them they can be yours for nowt!
@jamesfeistdraws

WoD

Quote from: "James"Watch it Bluebird!

(How are ya, mate?)
Good, but crazy busy like - as always - no fun being all 'grown-up'!

Dark Jimbo

All my issues have now gone to one lucky boarder, so no more PMs please. Sorry folks!
@jamesfeistdraws

James