Main Menu

LEGO

Started by James, 17 April, 2012, 09:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Last week I had a bit of spare time, so started playing with my kids' (my) LEGO. End result is possibly one of the finest things I've ever created. It was 'finished' on monday then spent the rest of the week being tweaked, adjusted and made better.

I ♥ LEGO!

James

von Boom

That looks like a Mechwarrior Dark Age Industrial Mech.

Nicely done.

JvB

Dandontdare

Quote from: James on 17 April, 2012, 09:14:13 PM
playing with my kids' (my) LEGO.

:lol: the best description of the parent/child relationship I've ever heard.

klute

Quote from: Dandontdare on 17 April, 2012, 10:25:28 PM
Quote from: James on 17 April, 2012, 09:14:13 PM
playing with my kids' (my) LEGO.

:lol: the best description of the parent/child relationship I've ever heard.
Pleased to see it's not just me :)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Kev Levell

Nice job... really like the detailing and the colour scheme. Your mini-fig customs were pretty ace too!

James

Cheers all. I have made a LEGO Rogue Trooper Helm and Bagman but can't find blue hands to finish the job. One day.

JamesC

a chosen rider

The Ice Planet figures have got blue hands as well.
On Twitter @devilsfootsteps

Cyberleader2000

specking of lego any one know where I can get a replacment face plate for set number 8523
get a replacment arm for set number 8505
and where I could buy set number 8522

just need theases to finish off this set
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Pyroxian

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 19 April, 2012, 05:08:31 PM
specking of lego any one know where I can get a replacment face plate for set number 8523

http://www.bricklink.com

Peeron should have inventories, so you can find out the part name/number (e.g. http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/8523-1)

Devons Daddy

Watched documentary on LEGO last week.

INCREDIBLE, the volume of bricks they create each year, the process of a new kit,
and the stunning homebrew stuff that lego not only encourages but embraces for development.

They did not say how much was shipped to 3rd world dictators for torture of political prisoners, which is likely very high.
NOW citizen walk through this room with small lego bricks strewn across the floor whilst blindfolded.
you would have thought amnesty international would have brought this up in the past.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Bat King

Lego is not a child only toy...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

SKD

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 19 April, 2012, 05:08:31 PM

If you're looking for for parts go to Lego.com, lego shop, then choose 'pick a brick' and enter part no. on the serch.

If you don't no part no. then go to Brickset.com and serch for set using set code, then go to instructions (download) to find part no.

Set 8522 'Spark Slizer' is available on amazon, used from £7.99

Stew. :D

Juulsgaard

Those lego-models looks just great!
Being from Denmark - Lego is all over the place - and Im happy that the company is in an neverending upturn.
Though Im a bit fed up with the lego computer games - When Lego Star Wars came out, I thought "Great!", but soon i could see how the games aimed at a younger audience (of course) would sort of ruin my own addiction to the SW universe. The dark side suddenly werent so dark, the mystic jedi powers were being used to building lego-structures, and so on, so on.
What Im trying to say: Now with the up and coming Dredd movie - im afraid that Judge Dredd could be given the Lego treatment. Please keep your hands of Dredd, Lego.