Started by Keef Monkey, 11 July, 2008, 09:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Peter Wolf

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Albion

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!
Please, no!

Donnie Darko is one of my all time favourite films and it is a film that should be left alone and doesn't need a sequel.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Peter Wolf

Little sister and friend have just turned 17 or 18 which is good because that is probably the age of the target audience of the film.My guess is as the characters are full of angst there will be an EMO soundtrack.

Also it appears that Nathan Atkins who wrote the screenplay has never written a script before this one and the director Chris Fisher is nothing to write home about either.

Hollywood loses the plot.

Too much Cocaine probably.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Oh God no, they can't be thinking this, can they?

Radbacker

:?  :angry:  :cry:

Love the first one must of seen both versions at least 20 times (still unsure which I like more, first cut or the Die=rectors Cut but they're bith brilliant).

Anyone out there like Southland Tales?  I loved it the more I watch the more I get.

CU Radbacker

Keef Monkey

Quote from: "Radbacker":o  :x  :evil:  :cry:

Love the first one must of seen both versions at least 20 times (still unsure which I like more, first cut or the Die=rectors Cut but they're bith brilliant).

Anyone out there like Southland Tales?  I loved it the more I watch the more I get.

CU Radbacker

I really enjoyed Southland Tales, only seen it the once but it does strike me as something I'll enjoy more and more with time. Left me feeling quite peculiar, but then so did Donnie Darko. Peculiar can be a very good thing.

Radbacker

Yeah Southlands is definatley worth an extra few watches, so much information going on in the back ground that has relevance to the story all the news reports and and even the little scrolls that run on the bottom of the reports are all important info.  Not quite as good as Donnie Darko though  .

CU Radbacker