Main Menu

New Doctor Who, Episode 4

Started by SamuelAWilkinson, 12 April, 2005, 07:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

the juvey wasnt convinced last week with the walking dead zombie dickens, but was well with me in the total WOO HOO this week, i was leaping around my posh hotel bed* with exitment at the climactic ending, it was SOOOoooo like the old days, just knowing that in any second the scary arsed music would start, its fab, mixing todays humour & cynicism with the cheesy old style geek pleasing in jokes. NICE.

* why yes, i specifically went away for the weekend so i could watch tv at 7pm in peace. worth every penny. i even had a chance to read a prog too.

Quirkafleeg

The 'Big Bad Wolf' was mentioned last week as well (when the Maid read Rose mind)... I expect it's leading up to something... possibly in an episode I know that's coming up that I aint gonna spoiler

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm, mini bou, sees a connection between big bad wolves & the pig in this weeks episode.  we'll have to watch & see.

Trout

Capt.Zeep

Absolutely - this is the first episode I've seen properly since I was a bit too pissed for the first one (foolish boy) and not around for 2 and 3.  First class!

therev

um...I've be abso-lutly fragged for every episode so far emarressingly. I've had to watch them on Sunday (once the hangovers gone away) as for some reason HEAVY drinking seems to be a common Saturday occurance at the moment...ANYWAY anyone know/heard what this "Bad Wolf" things about?

Troyminator101

The "Bad Wolf" thing is getting talked about in a HUGE way all over the damn internet.
There have been several references to it so far Mox of Balhoon mentions it, Graffitti on the TARDIS, psychic girl mentions it to Rose, there may be more I've missed...
It keeps sliping into stories in the same way that references to the timewar do.
It is either the clever writer chaps doing some huge foreshadowing thing...or the sly buggers are just winding us up and having a laugh about it all down the pub.