Main Menu

Sideshow Vote II: Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Started by broodblik, 08 June, 2022, 03:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Long after I have read certain stories, I might not remember all the details and intrigues but there is something that resonates with me and stuck in my mind is a specific phrase one of characters said.
So, what is your best phrase/expression out of the prog?
-   I am the Law – Dredd
-   Spread the word – ABC Warriors
-   He didn't think it too many – Slaine
-   Shakara! – Shakara
-   Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave! – Torquemada
-   Gaze into the fist of Dredd – Dredd

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

I want to go for the purity of SHAKARA! And there are so many great line but at the end of the day its easy you ain't gonna top:

Be pure! Be vigilant! Behave!

Huey2

He didn't think it too many.
There's a lovely British sense of understatement to the phrase particularly if coupled with a picture of him astride a mountain of corpses.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Yep, He Didn't Think It Too Many for not only what Huey2 says above, but because I tend to mumble it when preparing snacks with alarming regularity.

SBT

AlexF

rogue69

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Richard

broodblik

Quote from: Richard on 08 June, 2022, 03:31:28 PM
"Your mouth is full of wrong."

Who said that? From which strip? It sounded more like something out of one of the Tintin books. I think it was the The Calculus Affair.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

"I'll sing you a song and it won't take long, or maybe I won't and it will"
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Magnetica

Kiss my axe!
Soth!
He didn't think it too many....indeed he didn't think it enough.

JayzusB.Christ

'He didn't think it too many' is great, but I'll have to go with the classic 'Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!'
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"