Main Menu

Nemesis the Warlock: Hardback: Full Colour: Termight Edtion

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 29 August, 2013, 06:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

It arrived in the mail today.

It does have this cover (Which I was told was only a place-holder on a earlier thread!)....

On the back cover is another picture of Torquemada (Just his head and shoulders!) saying....

BE PURE..!

BE VIGILANT..!

BEHAVE!

Though, this is only the art work on the dust-cover.

On the front cover of the book itself is a symbol of Torquemada's head in front of a X symbol both in red on a white back ground and the back cover is just blank. Basically the book's cover is all white.

Still looking through it....

It has two auto-graphed cards with the same dust-cover art work on them in grey and white. With the words...

Limited Edition 2000AD Art Print

and the words...

NEMESIS THE WARLOCK TERMIGHT EDITION written underneath in bold at the top. At the bottom on the right hand corner is small box with...

of 200

and a big N for Nemesis with the 2000AD Logo next to it and the 2000Ad ONLINE.COM on the other right hand bottom corner.

On the other side they have famous full-colour art work from the comic. Possibly covers. I'm not sure. One has what appear to be two BlitzSpears painted in orange with Kevin Oneil's and Pat Mills autograph in black marker pen in the space at the bottom.                                                     

On the other art print is a full-colour portrait of Torquemada with another Kevin Oneil and Pat Mills autograph in black marker pen on the picture itself near the top.

After having a quick look through the book I have found some of the famous covers included with another covers gallery towards the back of the book. These are 1-7 of the famous Eagle Comic Editions!

I will have a proper read of this later and I will also take photos and perhaps make a video putting them up here as well.

In the mean time, I wondering why the same book as a Deviant Edition hasn't arrived yet.  I had assumed they were both printed at the same time.....

vark

I have upload my own descriptions and scans here http://www.thearchdeviant.org/2013/08/nemesis-warlock-termight-limited.html.

I will also take some pictures soon to give a better idea of this edition compared to previous reprint material.

ThryllSeekyr

Well it looks like you've shown just about everything except for the covers gallery and the back cover! (Dust Cover!)

vark

Yep, and the fact that this reprint includes the nemesis poster prog story absent from the "complete" collection.

strontium_dog_90

The episode from that poster prog still makes me snort uncontrollable laughter every time I read it. Good to see it re-printed again!

Dandontdare

Quote from: vark on 29 August, 2013, 12:26:52 PM
I have upload my own descriptions and scans here http://www.thearchdeviant.org/2013/08/nemesis-warlock-termight-limited.html.

I will also take some pictures soon to give a better idea of this edition compared to previous reprint material.

I have to say, I don't think the colours add anything at all, the b/w version is much more atmospheric. I was tempted, but I'm now glad I resisted - I'll stick with my Complete Nemesis phonebooks

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Dandontdare on 29 August, 2013, 09:55:47 PMI have to say, I don't think the colours add anything at all
What's with the overly compressed levels? All the subtlety is gone.

ThryllSeekyr

Oh, I forgot to mention that......The inside cover of the Deviant Edition which has a blue/green background with different view of Torquemada's face/head in three quarter view facing right and there is red cloth bookmark emerging from the top middle of the inside spine....

vark

ThryllSeekyr

I meant to put this up earlier, but had been busy with photos.

New Nemesis the Warlock Full Coloured, Termight and Deviant Edition Graphic Novels

It would seem I made these videos three weeks ago.

Enjoy, if you haven't seen these already.

Background music was added so you's wouldn't have to listen to my heavy breathing.

It's a Remix of Rob Hubbard's soundtrack taken from the Nemesis the Warlock, Martech computer game.

Sorry about the shaking as it's difficult to hold a camera and flick through a graphic novel at the same time.

Anyway, ENJOY........