Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tankie

Hi Shark, I totally take your point regarding peoples' savings, I was being slightly frivolous there but, as any household knows, taking on debt to pay debt is the road to hell. I simply don't see how Ireland can get out of this.  I predict that within the next five years they will either restructure their debt or default.  Why not do it now and get it out the way?  Nothing bad will become of the Irish people as the political decision was taken many years ago that the European super state and the EU currency will never be allowed to fail.  The Germans will just have to keep on putting their hand in their pocket to support countries like Ireland, Portugal, Spain etc. etc.  Oh! and the UK, as we're almost in as much c**p as the Irish!!

The Legendary Shark

Absolutely, Tankie.

As I say, the solution is simple - take away the central banks' monopoly on creating money and work towards abolishing fractional reserve banking.

All we have to do is keep on telling our politicians that until enough of us are saying it and then they'll have no choice but to bow to the will of the people. The only hurdle at the moment is that the majority of the people (and, to be fair, the majority of politicians) don't understand how the banking system really works because they've been educated in banking by the banks themselves. Email your MP or local Lord, write to Watchdog or Panorama, put a poster in your window, talk about it in the pub - anything.

Spread the word, save the world.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Good comments above and without going into too much detail heres what i think about Ireland defaulting :

First priority : Vote in REPRESENTATIVE politicians/candidates who represent the interests of Ireland rather than Globalists/Central Bankers.You can do this next week or in 6 months or 1 yr later.Really though obviously this needs to happen at the next election.NO MORE Shills and Fifth Columnists/Quislings or idiots like Cowan although blaming Cowan is naive and simplistic to say the least.

This NEEDS to happen because if this doesnt happen then nothing will change and it may not be possible to default until this happens.

Second priority - Defaulting : differentiate between legitimate debt and non-legitimate debt.By non-legitimate debt i mean debt that has been generated through fraudulent means like the selling of Derivatives to Ireland by the criminals in the banking system as they are fraudulent and as fraud was involved then you have a legitimate case for defaulting.Fraudulent debt will be written off.Simply borrowing more cash from wherever possible with the intent of defaulting is NOT an option as creating more fraud to fight fraud is not the way forward but since the majority of the debt is fraudulent then there is no need to borrow more from anywhere to pay it off.Like Shark says any member of the public who bought into the fraud without realising it is all fraud will be refunded or whatever adjustments are needed to make their investments safe.

Basically Fuck them and their debt and their Derivatives.

Default - Default - Default - Default - Default and call them out publically and they wont be able to stand the pressure on them and keep increasing the pressure by telling everyone you know what is going on.

Third priority : REMOVE the privately owned central bank of Ireland from the  aforementioned criminal banking cartel and return it to public ownership where your theoretical representative politicians will administer the cash in a fashion that represents the people of Ireland and instead of the bankster fraud loan sharks.

FUCK the EU [The EU can be restructered/reformed]

FUCK the IMF

DONT believe the hype about financial catastrophe if Ireland doesnt accept RobberBaron IMF ["Bailouts" - thats an oxymoron] as they dont represent your interests.RESIST or if it happens then you have the option of defaulting on it later so all is not lost.Its all unsustainable and the debt is too big to be repaid so fuck them and we are not their little slaves as our lives and our future has VALUE and its not the value of paying off debts that are not ours anyway.Its their debt that they created so they can pay it off.

This is all no longer conspiracy theory as its fact so living in denial in LA LA land is no longer an option.

Ask yourself what is there to lose by resisting ?

Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Now i feel better   :D
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Peter Wolf

I forgot to say that differentiating between fraudulent debt and non fraudulent debt and defaulting on the fraudulent debt negates the need for any bankruptcy proceedings as defaulting on fraudulent debt means you are defaulting on paying back criminals so NO need for bankruptcy as the payments will be suspended until the debt is wiped of.

No one needs to go bankrupt for defaulting the loan sharks as there will be a criminal investigation.

JOE SOAP

Since our gold reserves are held by the ECB, I say we take all the IMF money and buy gold with it -gold will always be worth something since it's real- then tell them to fuck off and start printing our own money again.

COMMANDO FORCES

I heard on the radio this morning that Eric Cantona has come up with an idea about how to bring the banks down, see what you have done now Shark  ;)

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 November, 2010, 08:41:29 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that Eric Cantona has come up with an idea about how to bring the banks down, see what you have done now Shark  ;)

The French are organising a national take your money out of the bank day on Dec 7th.

You know this already but the problem with this idea is it is a Bank Run and what happens on Bank Runs is that everyone wants to take out their money at the same time which means queues round the block and hardly any except those at the front of the queue actually get to take out their money as the banks dont hold enough cash to pay everyone at once.The banks will close their doors and millions will actually lose their cash.

Another problem is advertising the event because banks will take precautions as they have advance notice.

::)

This is not a very well thought out protest in that sense and if the public really want to shut down the banking system then it makes far more sense to take out all your cash quietly and slowly and not all at the same time over the course of say 6 months or so.

This is simple common sense.

The Legendary Shark

The best way to safeguard your savings is to buy silver. With a cheque.

Cantona's "idea" is foolish as less than 3% of the money in the system  is coins and bills. The rest is just numbers on a spreadsheet (debt money, basically).

Buying silver  will also help to bury JP Morgan (one of the biggest and most corrupt banks) as they have been short selling silver - ie, claiming more silver reserves than they actually have. You can get a nice 1oz silver coin for about £30. I'm thinking of getting myself one for Christmas. It will also come in handy should there ever be a plague of werewolves in the vicinity.

*edit* Furthermore, bringing down the high street banks is pointless and counter productive. Society and the economy need high street banks to facilitate all the normal, day to day financial stuff that needs doing - loans, savings, cheques etc. The only things that need changing about the high street banks is to outlaw fractional reserve lending and to ban them from participating in the stock market and buggering about with all that weird financial alchemy such as sub-prime mortgages, selling loans and all those other instruments of idiocy.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

johnnystress

The Legendary Shark for Taoiseach

The Legendary Shark

I had to Google "Taoiseach." Thought it was something out of Dune  :-[
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

It's Irish for "Chief Cunt".

TordelBack

"Muad Dipshit"

All these years I spend supporting the European project because I believe it to be the best hope for our religiously mired gombeen nation for progressive policy and legislation on equality and human rights, and right there in the first document, in the VERY FIRST THING the IMF proposes to address our catastrophic situation is that we should base our (their?) tax bands on biologically-determined gender.  I want to hit someone.  Many someones.  And I speak as a man whose wife is now the sole breadwinner, and would thus theoretically benefit to the tune of 5% from this grotesque subversion of every egalitarian principle I cleave to.  

Peter Wolf was right.  It's that bad.

That said, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: pretty cool.  Rupert Grint for Taoiseach.

johnnystress

Absolutely-- we are fucked

also

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2010/1123/1224283932871.html?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4ceba4037eac7091,0

The primary goal of the IMF-EU package to which any new government will be committed is not to stop Ireland spiralling downwards into economic depression. It is to ensure that Irish citizens cough up yet more money for the banks.

JOE SOAP

It's worse than bad TB, it's the road to our eventual default -preferable now I think- either now or in the coming years and Portugal and Spain to follow which will be the end of the Euro. Spain's debt amount breaks down as €1trillion private and €1trillion public. The ECB can't possibly cover over €2trillion. Endgame. We either reject IMF enslavement or they sell our country to the highest bidder. If the rumoured €350billion at 7% is true for Ireland, there'll be burnings.

The IMF represents the interests of 500 global banks. It's a BANK not a benevolent fund, people need to get that into through thick skulls.

Peter Wolf

Ireland has been sold by Brian Coward etc etc who must have had one or two backroom meetings with the economic Hitmen from the EU/IMF and thanks also to Irelands Rothschild etc agent Patrick Honohan who is governer of Irelands Central Bank who assisted.

Credit where it is due but apologies to any names or organisations i have missed out.